• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most uncommon Mains?

Reila

the true enemy of humanity is anime
Mii Fighter is generally forgotten as a real character sometimes I think. Never came across a Mii Fighter main besides myself, and he's actually good, well at least the brawler is.
Mii Fighter can't be used in For Glory, hence why most people don't seem to care about the character.

erico9001

You must find your own path to the future.
NNID
Erico9001
3DS FC
1091-8215-3292
In no particular order, these are the mains I think to have faced the least online. I mostly do 1 on 1's and every occasion do a ffa or team battle.:4falco::4luigi::4olimar::4shulk::4villager::4wario2::4wiifit::4zelda::4palutena:

MajinBuu272

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KidBuu9000
Switch FC
SW-5273-4956-4209
its funny how i said i WILL NOT play as olimar and he is the most left out character.. but i'll probably use yoshi and sonic ( seeing that they actually aren't used as much as i thought) and mite go back to using some characters i used to use like in melee i used pikachu and captain falcon alot, and in brawl i used kirby, sonic and rob alot....

MajinBuu272

Smash Journeyman
NNID
KidBuu9000
Switch FC
SW-5273-4956-4209
sorry for 2 posts in a row computer wasnt showing my other post.... :-(

Last edited:

Augi Jr.

Smash Cadet
Diddy is very uncommon. I have NEVER seen a single Metaknight. Never seen another ROB (I've used him several times). I never see Wario, despite how good he is. Rarely see a Zelda (and I'm thinking of giving her another shot). I rarely see Fox or Falcos.... yeah.

Niala

Smash Ace
I've yet to play against a Charizard, Falco, Meta Knight, or Palutena.
I seldom see Pit, Samus, Toon Link, Wario, Luigi, DK, Peach, or WFT.

In direct response to the OP, Yoshi and Sonic are both very common mains, so if you want to pick a character others don't use they're both bad picks. And the people telling you Diddy Kong clearly haven't played in (m)any tournaments, because he's rampant in competitive play.

That being said, why not just play the characters you're comfortable with?

On a side note, I personally find it very satisfying that nobody plays Meta Knight.

Last edited:
Top Bottom