• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most Satisfying KO's

Ultinarok

Smash Lord
Up tilt spike. It's the funniest one.
I second this. Especially against Little Mac while he's trying to use JH. Kills at like 10%. So satisfying.

Pulling off a string of aerials into a Knee of Justice is also incredible, as is, of course, Reverse Falcon Punch. And so is Falcon Dive near the edge while they're trying to recover.

Just about every move Falcon has is a satisfying KO move. Even bair feels good.

TheKingWalnut

Smash Apprentice
Any type of Falcon Punch. Just because it's so basic and most people don't expect a falcon punch out of nowhere and nine times outta ten it catches them off guard.

PixelPerfect

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Link1182
I don't know why but I've gotten the same string of follow-ups twice when I was losing. Dash attack->Uair->Uair->Jab->Jab->Gentleman (sends them off stage)->up tilt spike. It felt amazing pulling it off twice.

Last edited:

Humanity

Smash Cadet
I like the classics- there's nothing more satisfying than stringing grounded down air into knee of justice.

Last edited:

Trifroze

all is cheese, all is jank
NNID
Trifroze
Double dair spike has started to feel good lately. I keep getting too hyped and forget to do a third one when the opponent still tries to reach up after getting hit by two.

A Lucky Person

Smash Journeyman
NNID
aLuckyPerson
3DS FC
4914-3160-6884
Hard read offstage Falcon punch takes it for me. It's all about the glory.

visvim

Smash Apprentice
NNID
visvim-1893
3DS FC
1736-0405-5625
Up tilt spike, dair spike or the when the knee you weren't quite sure you'd land hits.

Heck, almost all of the Captain's KO options are super satisfying - part of the thrill of the character!

Top Bottom