• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most Satisfying Kill

Buffoon

Smash Ace
NNID
Buffoon_on_U
3DS FC
1719-3804-4029
I'd rather show than tell; so I'll just say that this and this are some of my most recent favorite kills.

My favorite kills come from doing something risky that winds up paying off.

FoxwolfJackson

Smash Rookie
My most satisfying "kill" was actually a screwup on my part, me not paying attention, and the opponent not knowing when to stop pursuit.

I literally ran out of jumps and was falling to my death early in the match, much to my despair and annoyance. The fact he came down for whatever reason to pursue me only made that KO satisfying (and maybe humiliating on their part).

Last edited:

Zeep

Smash Rookie
NNID
ZeepZeep
I was once getting owned by a Pikachu online with my Robin. I managed to come back from being at 120% while he was at zero on his second life. He was around 80% and I smash him from the left side of the stage to the right. I then, across the stage, shot out a Thoron across map and caught him when he was offscreen for the kill.

So basically cross map kills are the coolest imo.

RANDOM_Stranger

Smash Cadet
Jigglypuffs rest move. You hear that SFX, the move hit. The opponent is flying far away.

Other than that, Falcon Punch, Warlock Punch, Little macs KO punch, Villagers tree and off stage bowling ball, Marios and DKs Fair spike, Ikes front smash, Roys Flare blade KOing when the opponent had 0% are also very satisfying.

But I will tell you. The day I will succesfully hit Luigis down taunt and kill an opponent with it, will be the most satisfying thing I will ever do in Smash 4.

Giga Kaiju

Smash Lord
NNID
GigaKaiju
Switch FC
SW-8115-0761-4039
Oh man. Luigi's taunt. I got YET to see that happen. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't even be mad if someone taunt-killed me with that move. Sounds like serious hype-material right there.

Fluorescent

Smash Apprentice
NNID
NeoRashi
3DS FC
2122-7596-1415
When you land any meteor smash on any character

(Seriously, that sound effect feels so good to hear).

Top Bottom