• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most Played Stages...Online

TheBlossomingLily

Stitchface King
NNID
BlossomingLily
3DS FC
1736-0702-8981
On Basic Brawl, Final Destination IS common, but it's not MY most common stage online. Still, when I'm online and that stage is chosen, I can't help but think to myself..."what the heck? I hope these people aren't expecting a 'fair' match!", because there's ALWAYS going to be SOMEONE with ITEMS ON, and there tends to be more than just two people. Competitional Brawling on Basic Brawl? HA! >:3

But, it seems that...

THE INTERNET IS SRS BUSINESS!!!
(Insert awesome face)

Meta_Ridley46

Smash Cadet
Well, there have been alot of taunt parties lately, and taunt parties are often held at Hyrule Temple or New Pork City. But serious players tend to choose Final Destination most of the time. Overall, Final Destination.

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Of the few basic barlw I played, most matches were on FD or Yosi's

On non-basic barlw, I have played mostly on Smashville, Battlefield, Delfino, or Pictochat.

Top Bottom