• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most/Least seen character(s) online? (1V1 For Glory)

Bluzziku

Smash Rookie
NNID
Bluzziku
3DS FC
0361-8302-5191
For me the one I see the most has to be King Dedede, as for least, Wii Fit Trainer, Olimar/Alph, and Dark Pit.

Last edited:

ShredderN64

Smash Cadet
NNID
ShredderN64
3DS FC
3093-7074-7292
Definitely Dedede, as well as Rosalina and Diddy. I've gotten really good at catching bananas.

GSM_Dren

Smash Journeyman
Top seen probably: Rosa, Shiek, Zss, Little mac (of course), Cpt Falcon. Some heavy characters are abundant too (Ganon, D3)
Least seen probably: Meta Knight, Dr. Mario, Olimar, DK

Last edited:

Metalbro

ILikePirates
NNID
SwiftJaws
Switch FC
SW-4480-4128-0819
I've seen a huge influx of Diddy Kong users online lately. Before it was mainly Lil Mac, Greninja, Rosalina, Yoshi and Falcon. I guess the hype for newcomers died down and the hunt for the most easy characters to use has begun.

Least used is still Oli and DK imo.

Wintropy

Peace and love and all that jazzmatazz~! <3
NNID
Winterwhite
3DS FC
1461-6253-6301
I've seen plenty of Captain Falcon, Dedede, Link and Bowser.

Very, very little of Pit, Palutena, R.O.B. and Duck Hunt.

LordFluffy

Smash Apprentice
Lil Mac, Shiek, C. Falcon are all characters i always see. like if i go 10 games, chances are i'll find 1 of each at least once.

Pit surprisingly i never see, his counter part Dark pit on the other hand i do. Meta knights are non existant and i can't recall the last luigi i saw either.

Sympho

Smash Rookie
NNID
Sympho
3DS FC
1864-9699-8698
I've seen many Rosalinas and C.Falcons, as well as a lot of R.O.Bs actually. On the flip side I haven't seen a single Dr.Mario or Falco.

Apple Jaxx

Smash Cadet
NNID
Jaxvex
3DS FC
3566-1709-4610
I'm always running into C. Falcon, Mario, Sheik, Little Mac, Pit and Toon Link.

The only time I ever see a Palutena is when someone switches to her to fight me in a mirror. I also rarely see Olimar players and when I do they're very good.

Narth

Plox
NNID
nathanrinkster
3DS FC
1736-2381-3285
Meta Knight. What a shame, he's one of my mains. He just needs a little more power and I'll be a lot happier with him, as although I try to main him, I find it a lot more difficult to beat people in For Glory with him than a lot of other characters... :(

Seraphim.

Smash Ace
NNID
Seraphim35
I mostly see Falcon, Wiifit Trainer, Villager, Sheik and Mario. Haven't seen a single Greninja since 1.04 and I never see anyone use Pit, Lucina or Metaknight.

Nammy12

Smash Lord
NNID
Nammy12
I'll be honest, I haven't seen another Shulk in quite a while.
On the other hand there's still plenty of Zero Suits, and scrubby Macs.
I've also been running into Olimars. I have no idea what to do against them.

MarioFireRed

Smash Journeyman
NNID
MarioFireRed
3DS FC
5026-4457-8398
Can't really say least seen since I don't really go on For Glory anymore. Although I distinctly remember never seeing :4tlink::4dedede::4falco::4gaw::4ganondorf::4metaknight::4olimar: during my time online. Also never saw another :4shulk:. Was a shame since I really wanted to try Shulk dittos.

But in my last session (around 10 games) I saw quite a bit of Zamus, Mac, and surprisingly Puff and Mega Man.

NNID
UncleCubone
3DS FC
3539-9630-7110
I've seen incredibly few :4bowserjr:,:4metaknight:,:4wario2:, :4jigglypuff:, :4dedede: and :4olimar:.
I have yet to even see a :4falco: or a :4peach:.

But I see loads of :4falcon:,:4kirby:,:4littlemac:,:4ganondorf:, :4fox:, and :4lucina:.

Last edited:

Semystic

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2724-0984-7173
I mostly see Link (wayyy too many), Toon Link, Mario, Villager, C. Falcon and Sonic. I rarely ever see Metaknight, DK and Olimar. Since the patch i have only seen one Greninja too.

Saimunn93

Smash Apprentice
NNID
Saimunn93
It's funny how different everyone's answers are.
I contemplated the collection of answers otherwise; virtually EVERYONE encounters a :4falcon:, a:4dedede:, a :4littlemac:, a :4link:, a:4diddy:, a :rosalina:, a:4yoshi: and / or a :4ness: on a regular basis apparently (although the latter 2 might be encountered more sporadically, but nevertheless seem to be recurring contenders).

The Falcon populism is mostly discernible anyway

Last edited:

Eisal

Smash Apprentice
I see these four the most.
:4falcon:
:4samus:
:4fox:
:4lucario:

Then I think these comes close.
:4diddy:
:4mario:
:4marth:
:4sheik:
:4ganondorf:
:4link:
:4littlemac:
:4myfriends:
:4greninja:

The rest are usually a rarer sight.

ZobmieRules

Smash Cadet
Seen the most?

:4lucina:LUUUUUUUCCCCCIIINNNNNAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!:4lucina:

I'm so sick of her at this point. Also, tons of Little Mac and Mega Man. Surprisingly, I've literally NEVER seen a Dedede online. Am I missing out on something? o_O

Last edited:

Rajikaru

Smash Journeyman
I've actually never seen a :4fox: in FG. However, I have seen a lot of :4ganondorf: as of late.

Firehyphen

Can wavedash in Sm4sh.
NNID
Firehyphen
every damn day, I see ganon's doing there bread and butter Side-B into down tilt and nothing else. I always see mega-mans and links. Seen alot of Dr. Mario. Not sure why ya'll dont see him. Quite a few bowsers as well

I never seen D3's like yall, I plaed hi malot in project M but i dont think he's as good now with the changes.

MarioMeteor

Smash Hero
NNID
BGenius23
3DS FC
0662-2900-1492
I'm stunned at how many Mario's people see. I've only seen about 5-6 :4mario: and they've all whooped my ass. Most seen: :4tlink: by far. And they all do the exact same projectile spam. :4rob:In FG are like Shiny :4jigglypuff:in XY. You hardly ever see em, but when you do, they violate you. I haven't see not one :4wario2:or:4olimar:.

kirby3021

Smash Journeyman
Haven't seen any Robins for quite some time. Ganon and Dedede are also scarce

Tino

Smash Hero
NNID
FaustinoRojo10
3DS FC
5284-1678-8857
Switch FC
SW-6232-2426-8037
From my experience, I've seen these characters way too often: :4falcon:,:4charizard:,:4ness:,:4sonic:,:4yoshi:and:4zss:.
I haven't seen this characters a lot these days: :4bowserjr:,:4darkpit:,:4duckhunt:,:4metaknight:,:4pacman:and :4palutena:.

Last edited:

Nexin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Nexinitus
I see a lot of Captain Falcons, Links, Toon Links, Zero Suits, Ness's, Sheiks, and Sonics online. I also see a good number of Little Macs too, though 99% of the time I see one, it is just a pocket character, so they are rarely a challenge.

I used to see a lot of Warios and Bowser Jrs, but for some reason, they suddenly just started appearing far less often. On the other hand, Diddy Kong used to be a character that I never got to see, but he has become more common online recently, though not to the extent of any of the others I listed before.

As for characters I rarely ever see, Wii Fit Trainer, Olimar, R.O.B., Palutena, Meta Knight, and Duck Hunt seem to fit that description the most. The lack of R.O.B. and Duck Hunt are actually kind of surprising considering how good they are zoning out a very large portion of the roster, which is what I see a lot of Link and Toon Link players try to do.

Lag Chan

Fastfall Nair Everyday
NNID
BlankaHondaShrek
Man, I'd love to see where you guys are finding all these DDD players, I've never seen a single one since the 3DS days. My sightings of characters go as so:
Characters I always see (See every time without fail):
:4falcon::4ganondorf::4link::4mario::4zss:
Characters I usually see (Not every time, but very common):
:4falco::4fox::4luigi::4ness::4pikachu::4samus::4sheik::4sonic::4yoshi:
Characters I sometimes see (They appear every now and again):
:4bowser::4greninja::4myfriends::4kirby::4littlemac::4lucina::4marth::4pacman::4pit::4robinm::rosalina::4shulk::4tlink:
Characters I rarely see (Only once or twice in a while):
:4bowserjr::4charizard::4darkpit::4diddy::4dk::4drmario::4lucario::4metaknight::4olimar::4villager::4wario2:
Characters I never see (Or at least haven't seen in a long time):
:4dedede::4duckhunt::4gaw::4jigglypuff::4megaman::4palutena::4peach::4rob::4wiifit::4zelda:

Last edited:

Originality

Smash Journeyman
For the most :4link::4falcon::4dedede::4mario:

I usually only see :4jigglypuff::4ness::4peach: after I use them and they switch to them.

I hardly ever see :4robinm::4wiifit::4gaw:

Last edited:

Goolloom

Smash Apprentice
On my part, in my 1300+ matches on For Glory 1-on-1:
Super Common (Once every other match)::4diddy:,:4falcon:
Common (At least once every 10-15 games): :4ganondorf:,:4littlemac:,:4link:,:4tlink:,:4mario:,:4ness:,:4zss:,:4yoshi:
Uncommon (Once every 25+ games): :4bowser:,:4bowserjr:,:4dedede:,:4fox:,:4jigglypuff:,:4samus:,:4sonic:,:4luigi:,:4pikachu:,:4shulk:
Rare (Once every 50+ games)::4charizard:,:4darkpit:,:4drmario:,:4duckhunt:,:4falco:,:4lucario:,:4pit:,:4rob:,:4wario2:,:4sheik:,:4villager:,:4pacman:
Super Rare (Once every 100+ games): :4greninja:,:4myfriends:,:4kirby:,:4marth:,:4megaman:,:4metaknight:,:4palutena:,:4robinm:,:4lucina:,:4peach:,:4gaw:
Ultra Rare (Once every 150-200+ games)::rosalina:,:4dk:(excluding myself),:4wiifit:,:4zelda:
Never seen (Literally): :4olimar:

Last edited:

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
#1 most seen: :4falcon:
Other characters frequently encountered: :4mario::4link::4zss::4fox::4ganondorf::4ness::4sheik::4sonic::4yoshi:

#1 least seen: :4metaknight:
Other characters rarely seen: :4greninja::4lucario::4drmario::4olimar::4palutena::4peach:

Top Bottom