• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most important Olimar question of all

Barge

All I want is a custom title
This is probably the greatest question of all, its unanswered and defys logic.

How does Olimar support the weight of his nose? Seriously, his nose is almost half as big as his body, and is as big as his head. Especially with that small glass globe around his head, it must be extremely uncofterable, please, someone answer, I NEED TO KNOW D:

OlimarFan

Smash Ace
bc his 34 foot cok acts as a counter weight and balances him out
I find that pretty offensive...:(

This is probably the greatest question of all, its unanswered and defys logic.

How does Olimar support the weight of his nose? Seriously, his nose is almost half as big as his body, and is as big as his head. Especially with that small glass globe around his head, it must be extremely uncofterable, please, someone answer, I NEED TO KNOW D:
You wish to know? Olimar is an anagram for Mario (almost, but you can see it is based on it).
Similarly, Olimar's nose is also based on Mario's nose...too. ;)

Edit: Olimar IS an angagram for Mario in Japanese. Kindly pointed out by Awex.

Awex

Smash Lord
Ian: Yes. A pretty old one, lol.

OlimarFan: It IS an anagram of Mario in japanese. The same characters only reversed.

Ma Ri O = O Ri Ma

=)

Top Bottom