• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most fun Character to combo?

AirFair

Marth tho
Who do you enjoy comboing or stringing (did I even use that right?) the most? I like to combo floatier characters because it's easy to keep them in the air and finish with a knee, but what about you guys? I hear spacies are quite fun to juggle with up air.

MasterShake

Smash Lord
Ganon, Bowser, Marth. Sheik feels the best to combo, not necessarily the best to do combos on. But on the first three nearly everything you do works.

Clint Jaguar

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ClintJaguar
Big/tall characters are fun especially if you get a good aerial combo down but spacies may be my favourite. Just the fact that it's so easy to exploit the grab and dair them while they're recovering. It's so satisfying.

Greed-checkTheTek

Smash Ace
Marth and link, THE SCREAMS THEY MAKE LMFAO
Me and a buddy go 2v1 double falcon on marth. It's hilarious to get a spike and a knee at the same time because it cancels the voice clip sometimes haahhaahah.

Nicco

Smash Journeyman
Falco is the most satisfying imo

For the floaties I'd have to say Sheik

TheFuture

Smash Rookie
I love Comboing marth at low percents but its so satisfying comboing a falco at high/mid percents

Morbellix

Smash Rookie
I love comboing with Falcon. My favorite are definitely Fox Marth Ganon and Peach. Peach is especially fun because of all of the ways you can chain aerials into knee. My person favorites are knee into knee, soft knee into knee, and reverse bair into knee.

Ridel

Smash Ace
NNID
Lowly_RiDEL
Switch FC
SW-3730-9751-0132
I love Marth and other Falcons, You can do some creative stuff due to their properties.

N7S

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NathanSovik
Any heavy weight like :bowsermelee: :dkmelee: :ganondorfmelee:

But then there's :marthmelee: on FD. You can combo like crazy in that matchup.

Equal

Smash Apprentice
NNID
iiEqual
3DS FC
2036-7236-5480
Fox, Falco, and Sheik for me. Then probably Peach, Marth, and Puff. Combos are fun on every character lol

gmBottles

Fun Haver
NNID
komfyking
I find Fox and Falco the easiest to combo, as well as the most fun. You just have to be so fast, and its so challenging. I love it.

C. 64

Smash Rookie
bowser and marth. i can get neutral or up air into regrabs most easily on them

Top Bottom