• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most frequently pressed buttons?

caffeinetc

Smash Rookie
Trying to find a good button configuration. What do you think the most used buttons are, excluding the joysticks?

I'm thinking maybe:

Attack
Special Attack
Jump
Shield
Grab

Ganny

Smash Journeyman
A button hands down.

Short list of commands

AAA
up A
Right A
Down A
Left A
up Smash A
left Smash A
right Smash A
down Smash A
dash A
Duck A
Jump A

But it really depends on your character. Link shines in his norm and smash attacks

Zyphent

Smash Apprentice
why are we talking about this?!
The OP clearly said he/she is looking for a new button configuration, and is trying to base it around this.

lol I love how you jump in with "why are we talking about this?" just makes it sound like you've been discussing it for 20 pages :laugh:

caffeinetc

Smash Rookie
If I can decide what buttons I press most frequently, then I can map my button layout better. The most frequent button (looking like attack) should be mapped to Z (on a classic controller), since the index finger is the quickest.

Egret

Smash Journeyman
I play pichu with just x, z, and the control stick. That said, I like to press buttons. Sometimes I press the buttons on my shirt.

Top Bottom