• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most epic moment in brawl

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilmister

Smash Apprentice
Mine happened when I used my final smash to recover from a hopeless, unrecoverable situation on stage and at the same time KO the person getting smashed (me as Link) :chuckle:
What's yours?

Bli33ard

Smash Journeyman
Spiking somebody with Luigi's taunt.
Wow, that is epic.

The most epic moment for me has to be hitting a football with G&W's frying pan and bouncing off the sausages and into my friend who has like, 200% damage.

Not that epic, but I've only had the game since UK release. I'm expecting plenty more epicness to come.

Sosuke

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
8132-9932-4710
See combo vids. Those are some of my epic moments from a while ago.
|
|
V

Talazala

Smash Journeyman
football? Hello Europe.

Just about every orgasmic spike I have ever performed. Which is like, an uncountable number.

Oh. there was this other time when a Soccerball flew into the air and I was playing as snake. I jump and used my nair, landing the first three kicks on a Kirby (I think, can't remember). The last kick (and the most deadly) missed, instead it hit the falling Soccerball which rocketed into the face of the Kirby and ended the pink gumball's life.

Snail

Smash Lord
Uh, throwing a yellow pikmin into a recovering Ness's PK Thunder? xD That was awesome. But to be honest, I can't really remember my most epic moment. :/

GracieBarraJitsu

Smash Rookie
Fighting a snake, 1 dollar bet, he has all 3 lives left, I have one life left. Gimp his recovery 2 times in a row. Final life, I'm at like 180%, and he's at like 100%, I have full waft charged, I go under final destination, and he expects me to grab the ledge with my up-B, so h gets ready to edgeguard, well, I used down-b instead, and hit him out of the map.

Youko

Podcasting Pro
NNID
SMYNYouko
3DS FC
1418-6781-7411
I can't believe how many of these threads people make...please try using the search function.

:026:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom