• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most Challenging MU for your Main.

GhostUrsa

Smash Ace
NNID
GhostUrsa
3DS FC
1220-6542-6727
For Ike, :4sheik::4diddy::rosalina::4zss:and :4pikachu: are supposed to be hard. And while they are for me, my personal problems are with speedsters like :4sonic:and :4falcon:, or those with a phenominal aerial combo game like :4ness:,:4pit:,:4peach:. I seem to struggle to land a KO against them, where most of my options seem to leave me personally setup for eating defeat. I hear most of my issue is just reaction time and sometimes auto-piloting (Some of the time I get to practice is only available late at night. :glare:).

Cylent

Smash Cadet
NNID
Cylent.x
As a ROB main there are a few characters that can sweep me up and take the match. Sheik, ZSS, Mario, and Rosa can be pretty difficult. I'd say my least favorite is ZSS. Rob's weight makes it too easy for her to carry me away.

Grandma Wilkins

Smash Cadet
As a Tink main, I have most of my problems with Rosalina. Luma just absolutely walls me and good Luma spacing can really eat up a Toon Link player. But the matchup is a lot easier once Luma is gone.

Cool Trainer Ace

Smash Journeyman
NNID
bleechwiiID
:4cloud: vs :4bayonetta:

I don't know if it's just me not knowing how to fight the character efficiently or what, but I HATE this matchup. No matter how hard I try, good or bad Bayo, I always seem to lose. And I always have to go Villager or Corrin to try and counter her.

Also... :4dedede: vs. ALL OF MY MAINS.

I know this one is just me... right? There is a way to counter him... right?
Please tell me, because nothing I do works.

Green Zelda

Smash Journeyman
With :4gaw:, I have a CRAZY amount of trouble against bowser. You're virtually
not allowed to mess up, not even once! it's like a little mac simulator..

Top Bottom