• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most annoying character

golden_leeroy

Smash Journeyman
I dislike Shiek, but my my most annoying match-up would be against Peach if spamming d-smash and vegetables, but the truth is that I really suck against Peach players.

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
You can actually make a taunt conversation:
Game&Watch: Ring-Ring
Kirby: HIIII
C.Falcon: Show me your moves
Peach:Sweeet!

Pretty stupid, but its just something I thought of...

Citrussed

Smash Journeyman
Nah...

Game & Watch: Ring-ring
Kirby: HIII
C.Falcon: Show me your moves
Ness: Ok.

I think that sounds better.

marth's son 10

Smash Cadet
Luigi, his attacks(especially his dash attack) and his over B are extremely annoying. He also comes back to the stage apparently from like 3 feet away literally from the edge.

ChrnoX

Smash Cadet
another annoying thing is when the AI commits suicide after a throw(capt falcon) uugh i get no where with that lol

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
Falco for the SHL and for his Spike
Peach... Turnips *cries*
And Sheik cause i'll admit they destroy me at all times

CHUK

Smash Ace
In this order: Marth because he is way over powered in my eyes, Peach because of her god **** turnip spam, she never dies and her daown smash when crouch cancered ;) and then Sheik because Sheik is a no skill character but I play as Sheik too occassionally cuz I play a really lame sheik and poop on them.

Smash Journeyman
Luigi, his attacks(especially his dash attack) and his over B are extremely annoying. He also comes back to the stage apparently from like 3 feet away literally from the edge.
yes, i agree i tend to beat up luigi's even worse cuz i hate how annoying they are.
his ability to return a hit no matter what sucks big time.

everything from his wd to hid fireball is annoying and pitiful to be honest.

AS Money

Smash Lord
chaingrabbing wavedashing

"extended grab comboing"~trail

grab to dsmash

infinite"wobbleing" IC's

"Skill vs. the ice climbers"~Dope

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
I think the IC's infinite grab is funny, not annoying :laugh: i just watch and laugh as i stare at my numbers go slowly up, great convo's can be had that way

K.C. Cloud

Smash Ace
I main falco

I have my biggest problems with people that play a good...
A) Marth, his range is annoying, chainthrowing not so much
B) IC's when they grab me, other than that, I just hate Nanas presence, she's always messing stuff up (SO I kill her first then **** popo)
3) Sheik, Cheap needle kills on falco suck, that and her tilts are annoying to get away from.
4) Peach, her Dsmash is always something to worry about and her recover... jeez

Goodies

Smash Apprentice
#1 Falco: SHL Spam is annoying and many wont approach you unless they get a stun on you from SHL.

#2 Sheik: Most versatile camper in the game. Needle cancel grab camping, needle camping to slow opponent down and force approaches from slower characters, lame edgeguards via needles, fairs, bairs, dsmashes. Tilt and the random dsmashes catches me off guard too. Fair shield stun game is lame as hell on slower characters.

#3 Jiggz: Not really a difficult matchup, but will test your patience with her spammy WoP game and Rest baiting. Matches are sometimes extremely long too. Especially if you play Peach vs Jiggz.

#4 Marth: Well I really dont need to give reasons :( .

#5 Luigi: Hard as hell to combo and it's scary edgeguarding Luigi because of misfires and other random Luigi shaninigans. At least he's easy to gay though.

marth's son 10

Smash Cadet
About the Ice Climbers, their annoying at first but once you kill that pink one you can seriously annilhate the blue one.
Shiek is wayyy too nimble and powerful, and Zelda somehow pisses me off because with the computer her aerial attacks own.
Peach can stay in the air forever, and her parasol attack can not be countered most of the time.

E3E_IceClimbers

Smash Apprentice
everyone i play with say that ice climbers(my main) are annoying as anything to play 1v1 against. But i do agree, when i loose nana. I pretty much get pwned with just popo haha.

Top Bottom