• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Moscow Idaho?!

iSam

Smash Cadet
Hi, well I'm slightly new to the advance play that ssbm has to offer. I am getting better at it, but unfortunately most the people I play with don't have the desire to learn the more adv. techniques. Well I go to the University of Idaho (Moscow Idaho ... uh northern Idaho... potato) and was wondering if there is anyone near here that would like to play, or that knows of tourneys going on. Welp, peace.

iSam

Smash Cadet
Thanks! Unfortunately I believe it's a bit soon. I will have to keep my eyes open for other such tournaments. Thanks for the heads up and a drive to Spokane to get my butt kicked wouldn't be too bad. Thanks again!

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
This is going to be the first successful spokane tournament in nearly a year, you might want to act on this one. Not sure what the idaho smash scene is but near the border this is probably the best that will come around for quite awhile.

iSam

Smash Cadet
Well currently I have to work, but perhaps it's worth getting someone to cover my shift... Unless I could make it back by 6 p.m.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
I live in Rexburg, Idaho. I know some guys smash in Boise. Would you like me to add your email address to the Idaho Smashers mailing list?

iSam

Smash Cadet
Sure! I'm actually from Idaho Falls and will be traveling there over thanksgiving break. Uh next week I guess. Perhaps if I can get my poop in a group we can organize and play, I know some other smashers from IF as well.

TheBuzzSaw

Young Link Extraordinaire
BRoomer
Okay, either post the email address or PM it to me (the one you want for the mailing list).

Sadly, I will be out of town for all of Thanksgiving break. I will be in Utah. There will be a tournament (USTX) on November 25. :)

RedYoshi92

Smash Lord
maybe I'll see you at the WWU tournament next week.I have gotten way better with my luigi now :)

LuigiKing

Smash Lord
Hey I live in Moscow (actually Viola) and have gone under the assumption I am the best in Moscow. Not much competition here, so I would love to get together and smash. I frequent the dorms at U of I, since I have a dual enrollment there, but am actually a senior in high school. My friend Ryan and I would love some more decent smashers up here, and I have been trying to get a group going here for years but with no luck. No one else is competetive enough, so email me if you want to set something up.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
OK YOU TWO from Mosco! Listen up, there is an Idaho smash thread. We need to include some others from N. Idaho. We currently don't have really anyone in Moscow, but If we can centralize All of Idaho, each of us can grow our communities. (E. Idaho, N. Idaho, W. Idaho), and then put together an large Idaho tourney! Please Look in the Idaho smash thread:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=75560

and Join our All is Brawl Group!
Here is the link to the Idaho group..please make yourself a part of this group:EVERYONE PleASE do this...This will eventually be our centralized point where everyone can communicate. Welcome to the Idaho Smash community!

http://www.allisbrawl.com/group.aspx?id=85

gnosis

Smash Lord
I don't know anyone who's seriously competitive in smash up at U of I, but I know a lot of people play it, and some might be interested in becoming competitive. I'll also be going there come this fall :D.

I'll edit this post later with more information on those smashers.

knuttz45

Smash Ace
good stuff gnosis. and that sucks you have to leave...u better make N Idaho active...and don't party too much...well...not really..party hardy...U of I is a PARTY school! :)
P.S. gnosis...remember what I'm doing for networking (I know its annoying as he**...but i'm trying my *** off...its my last final gasp of air....for trying to get the community to grow..

icraq

Smash Lord
NNID
McJesusCrucifry
3DS FC
0662-2567-7986
Isn't Moscow closer to EaWa?
I really suggest anyone who is in that area to come here. Our last Brawl tourney had about $200 or so just for singles.

btw, too many people with too similar of names in the inland northwest now.

Top Bottom