• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mortal Kombat Characters in brawl?

Red Exodus

Smash Master
Lame idea. The characters from Mk are ********, I doubt Nintendo even thought about MK.

Stryks

Smash Hero
People stop posting on this thread not only will it not happen but it's an already made topic as well.
Like Happy mask salesman is any better?

MK is a great series, one that is soon to end with armageddon, I for one am Itching to play MKA on the wii, yes the series is good, thats fact, but the character wont fit in a game like Smash...

Stryks

Smash Hero
ok:

1) He CAN be in the game, cause hes 1st party, but not only will he NOT be in a game, its far easier to make a moveset for any MK guy, since u know theyre actually IN a fighting game, where the HMS? sallin mask to kids?...

2) MK characters actualyl have a chance to be in smash, unlike HMS, since hes a recourring character in a 10 year old game that sold u masks... woo-pee-doo

3) We can pretty much expect sonic and maybe megaman in brawl, thus no more slots for MK guys, still they have more of a chance than HMS cause theyre way... WAY more popular...

4) How can HMS fot in brawl? what will he do, throw masks, do sissy punches? at least MK characters have abilities and ARE in a fighting game, so they can pretyt much make a moveset with the moveset they have in MK...

Now I KNOW Mk guys wont be in brawl, but they have a better chance than HMS...

Current Positions:
Name - Smashboards Score - GameFAQs Score

Top Ten:
1) Sonic the Hedgehog – 89.7% - 86.3%, 4th place
2) King DeDeDe - 82.91% - 69.4, 8th place
3) Diddy Kong - 79.06% - 91.7%, tied for second
4) Krystal - 76.89% - 72.7; 6th place
5) Lucario - 70.62% - 59.1%; 20th place
6) Ridley - 70.27% - 80.9%, 5th place
7) Ike – 70.23% - 72.6%, 7th place
8) Wolf - 69.61% - 67.7%, 9th place
9) Midna - 67% - 49.2%; 25th place
10) Megaman - 66.87% - 64%. 11th place

11) Captain Olimar – 55.58% - 60.4%, 12th place
12) K. Rool - 55.46% - 54.4%, 17th place
13) Toad - 55.38% - 59.9; 13th place
14) Lil' Mac - 52.88% - 50.9%, 23rd place
15) Mach Rider - 51.3% - N/A, N/A
16) Stafy - 50.18% - 32%; 41st place
17) Geno - 49.28% - 50.5%, 24rd place
18) Isaac - 43.72% - 59.4%, 14th place
19) Skull Kid - 39.43% - 28.4%, 51st place
20) Hector - 36.27% - 36.1%, 32nd place

Bottom Ten:
21) Waluigi – 29.76% - 39.1%, 31st place
22) Happy Mask Salesman – 4.14% - N/A, N/A
The truth hurts, doesnt it?

And u swearing me doesnt intimidate me if thats what ur triying to do XD

And listen to Nightmare in the bottom post, posted for truth

Numa Dude

Smash Lord
Your stupidity surprises me Stryks. I have said ****ING A MILLION TIMES I KNOW HIS CHANCES ARE LOW STOP IGNORING WHEN I SAY THAT! Also just because someone doesn't look like they can fight doesn't mean they can't fight. Whenever someone says a character can't get in because they don't do anything in there games and don't have a moveset my faith in the human race drops. Sure for some characters it would be hard to make up a moveset but that doesn't mean it's impossible. Popularity doesn't mean as much as most the people on these boards make it out to be. For the record MK characters have literally no chance in brawl for the simple fact that children play the game so HMS actually has more chance than MK characters do. In short shut up about HMS outside the thread for him and actually read posts in the thread about him. BTW I cuss because it makes me feel less angry and NightmareOnAnyStreet I seriously am starting to regret showing you this site.

Stryks

Smash Hero
Yeah I got the part about u knowing his chances are low, I always got that part, but u constantly swear when I say its a bad idea or something, IT IS! if u didnt want ur idea to get flamed, then u shouldnt have posted it, cause thats what will happen to lame ideas like HMS...

U say MK characters cant be in brawl? Ok oen they can, thanx to 3rd party character now being able to be in smash, u think the cant get in cause their games are rated M? ummm SNAKE IS IN AND HES FROM METAL GEAR, A RATED M SERIES!...

Yes I agree, a non fighter character can fight in smash, but throwing masks? seriously that is SO not interesting, hell I would so love to c scorpion use his cable/dagger thing atatck and then chop downs pichus head off than to c some skinny, lame, weak and unimportant character throw masks at mario, pit or Ridley...

Ok facts are:

MK character have a very VERY low chance in brawl, but they have one
HMS has a better chance cause hes 1st party, but NO ONE wants him...
MK character would be easier to develop in smash, than make a weak moveset from scratch for a character with no fan base...

Numa Dude

Smash Lord
Yeah I got the part about u knowing his chances are low, I always got that part, but u constantly swear when I say its a bad idea or something, IT IS! if u didnt want ur idea to get flamed, then u shouldnt have posted it, cause thats what will happen to lame ideas like HMS...

U say MK characters cant be in brawl? Ok oen they can, thanx to 3rd party character now being able to be in smash, u think the cant get in cause their games are rated M? ummm SNAKE IS IN AND HES FROM METAL GEAR, A RATED M SERIES!...

Yes I agree, a non fighter character can fight in smash, but throwing masks? seriously that is SO not interesting, hell I would so love to c scorpion use his cable/dagger thing atatck and then chop downs pichus head off than to c some skinny, lame, weak and unimportant character throw masks at mario, pit or Ridley...

Ok facts are:

MK character have a very VERY low chance in brawl, but they have one
HMS has a better chance cause hes 1st party, but NO ONE wants him...
MK character would be easier to develop in smash, than make a weak moveset from scratch for a character with no fan base...
1. Him sucking is your opinion stop acting like it's fact

2. Snake is from a game where the point is to kill as little as possible MK is a game about killing everything.

3. once again an opinion

Those so called facts at the bottom of your posts aren't facts.

shadenexus18

Smash Master
NNID
ForteEXE1986
As much as I love Mortal Kombat I can't imagine any of the combantants in the game of Smash. Furthermore, I can't picture the stage that they would fight on. (maybe the Pit II) Smash bros. has "friendly violence" if you know what I mean, and MK has blood and gore. Finally, as much as I would want to, I especially can't picture this.......

"This game's winner is: Sub-Zero!"

So sorry, not gonna happen.....ever.

NightmareOnAnyStreet

Smash Apprentice
You are the one who is the arrogant worm. I only put down people who got it coming to them. The terms riding and ranking are only used by gay posers.
Well according to YOU everyone has it coming. And you are the poser, and I think that you should stop posting idiotic bull crap that everyone is going to burn you for and then you get mad at them for posting flame posts because you were stupid enough to post crap that would get flamed in the first place!

taylorb9113

Smash Cadet
^Mini-flame war?

Anyways, I don't think into Mortal Kombat (Is it really spelled with a K?) characters are going to make it into Brawl. They have their own fighting game.
The only thing I would like about is the music they'd put with a Mortal Kombat stage. *likes MK theme*

Numa Dude

Smash Lord
Any person with an IQ over 12 could see that you are posting random crap. I still don't see how I am a poser. A poser is someone who pretends to be cool but there attempts fail like that Cody Forbes guy we hate.

NightmareOnAnyStreet

Smash Apprentice
Any person with an IQ over 12 could see that you are posting random crap. I still don't see how I am a poser. A poser is someone who pretends to be cool but there attempts fail like that Cody Forbes guy we hate.
Oh, yes. "I made a HMS thread"
Yeah, you think you are so cool for doing that and you aren't cuz nobody wants him in!

Red Exodus

Smash Master
If you stop posting, everyone will stop posting, but as long as you put up resistance you will be flamed for this idea.

Top Bottom