• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash 3DS Morning After

bloodyshadow

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0275-8060-5220

Been away for a while but keeping up with updates. Man, Smash. Worth the wait, but disappointingly easy.

Einyuri

Smash Cadet
That's a pretty good drawing. Better than whatever I'd be capable of. I only got two hours of sleep on release day so I was not as hype as I thought I'd be.

bloodyshadow

Smash Cadet
3DS FC
0275-8060-5220
Define "disappointingly easy" please. I do not understand. The unlock-able characters, the challenges... the controls?
I'm used to a more challenging system and I had all the characters, stages and challenges completed in the first five hours. I know there's still the meta game and collecting trophies and customs, but those should have been part of a bigger picture.

Did you draw that? It's amazing!
That's a pretty good drawing. Better than whatever I'd be capable of. I only got two hours of sleep on release day so I was not as hype as I thought I'd be.
Thank you both very much.

Last edited:

Rahfal

Smash Rookie
I guess it comes down to what people enjoy in the game. For some, its the work of getting everything and feeling a sense of accomplishment. For others, its to get to the end game as quickly as possible. The latter is how I feel, but to each their own.

Amazing drawing as well, iIve been doing over 20 hours since launch and my head is hurting now :p

Top Bottom