• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

More Tweak-able B moves

nesstee

Smash Apprentice
I remeber when i first figured out that sheik's whip/chain did more than just lie on the floor or when i figured out Roy's DED and fox's Illusion cancel etc....it was **cool** and then i though how cool would it be if every single B move for every single character in brawl had an alternate effect/use. It would add soo much more to the game as well as make it fun when finding out what does what...or is it just me that was impressed with these things..?:confused:

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
me too i saw the cpu waving a chain and i was like WHAAT and also a neighbor was new to the game and used rroys dancing blads or whatever but now i know how too

virtualgamecafe

Smash Journeyman
i never kner you could guide ness's attack (up+b) untill i hit my self cuz i got board so i tried to kill my self with it but now its a powerful attack
edit: and also i knew young links fire arows made a shield cool what if pets arrowd could be held instead or shot then exstra damage or im meta knights slash made him float enough to yeach a platform OR OR...!!!

Top Bottom