• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

More JuiceX Vids!!!! S*** is hot!!!!

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
Crap, I'd watch them but I got people waiting for me. I'll watch these as soon as I get back from my Brawl meeting, promise.

Matt07

Smash Master
Good stuff wow. The first match, caped, and a footstool, haha doesn't get any better then that. Second match, Fireball, to f-air is TOO good. The second match (I looked on your youtube channel, since it has the same ulr as the first match, on this thread) Nice combo on second stock, really good Mario overall. Just try to use less smashes so you save them for K.O's.

iMichael

Smash Lord
OMG! >_< this is like rocket science.....except harder. OK SO NOW THEY ARE FIXED! LOL....ENJOY.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
These are better than your previous videos...but you are lacking alot of finesse...you're doing the moves...but your not doing them sexy enough...also your friend really needs to learn how to DI....just sayin'

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
I really like watching your Mario, Envy. Our playstyles are quite similar.

Is Shiek Tiger's only good character? Would be nice if we saw you fighting another character.

iMichael

Smash Lord
These are better than your previous videos...but you are lacking alot of finesse...you're doing the moves...but your not doing them sexy enough...also your friend really needs to learn how to DI....just sayin'
Yeah everytime he dies he says..."OMG BAD DI" in the most sarcastic way ever. So funny.

I really like watching your Mario, JuiceX. Our playstyles are quite similar.

Is Shiek Tiger's only good character? Would be nice if we saw you fighting another character.
Thanks ^_^

He plays a good Marth too........next time we record....he'll use a different character. I'm kind of tired of fighting Sheiks anyway lol. I'll probably just host a Smashfest and record all day with different people too...depends.

Matador

Maybe Even...Utopian?
Your Mario's truly epic. I need that kind of consistent comboing in my game.

Lol @ your music choice. If you're gonna use Rap, it's gotta be abstract like Lupe Fiasco or crazy fast like Twista or sumtin. Otherwise, it seems forced. Just my opinion, do what you feel. Safe to stay with techno or Linkin park XD

Ray/Boshi

Smash Journeyman
I need smoothness. Or finesse rather, like Monk said. I usually just go in with a destroy at all cost mindframe. Batting people up at every opening. Mario's a smooth one with his moveset. You can glide from attack to attack nicely. Tilts are very quick on the draw and nice, range wise.

Nice vids envy. Keep em coming. ;P

Mardyke

Smash Journeyman
I came when I saw the fireball-rockfist combo at the end of the second fight.

You're pretty darn good with Mario. Keep playing and I'll be sure to watch your stuff.

iMichael

Smash Lord
Lol @ your music choice.
Thanks for the comments guys. I really appreciate it. :)

I know my music was kind of wack lol...I sat there for like 2 hours trying to choose. I thought Cookie Jar would've had you guys for sure. :)

Note: I changed my tag to JuiceX...no more Envy :( (for personal reasons). I'm just waiting to see if I can get a name change on here lol.

Top Bottom