• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

More Ikes?

D

Deleted member

Are there any more Ike players who play competitively? I know he isn't that good, but as an Ike main (he's one of mine in Brawl), I want to know. He is also one of my favorite characters, just to say. Plus, who would you consider as the best Ike player Brawl-wise? The Radiant Hero needs more love...

ProtoKabel

Smash Rookie
That's too bad, he's really good once you get to know him. Its alright though, maybe just not the character for you.

KFCutman

Smash Rookie
It's a shame, honestly. One of the main reasons why characters such as Ike, ROB, Sonic, Sheik, Pit (unless you're japanese), and G&W are ranked lower than they should due to Meta Knight's overcentralization, and the fact that his presence in tourneys are so common result in very few people going those bounds to main them.​

Top Bottom