• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

More egg dancing

Jihnsius

Smash Lord
Press diagonally up and back and tap B as soon as you leave the ground. Do this 3 or 4 times for maximum humor factors.

EDIT: This actually might be slightly useful as a defense, too. It'll provide good anti-air and will also cover you when the egg pops over your body.

Here's something really annoying to do as a taunt: grab the ledge, drop, immediately jump, and down+B. Repeat quickly for a Yoshi ring-tone.

D

Deleted member

Press diagonally up and back and tap B as soon as you leave the ground. Do this 3 or 4 times for maximum humor factors.

EDIT: This actually might be slightly useful as a defense, too. It'll provide good anti-air and will also cover you when the egg pops over your body.

Here's something really annoying to do as a taunt: grab the ledge, drop, immediately jump, and down+B. Repeat quickly for a Yoshi ring-tone.
I love doing the down b thing, just to piss off opponent after i killed them

D

Deleted member

If you do it perfectly the down-b thing is an infinite. At least I heard it...on the news...or superdoodleman...or something.
WTF? Not that i know of. Btw, i hope to get up some vids of my yoshi within the next few weeks. And i dont get the point of that egg dancing thing, Jihn. Wut does it do?

Jihnsius

Smash Lord
It makes you short hop and throw an egg backwards so that you land the same time the egg hits you and explodes. No real use other than to dance. =)

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
No, I think bringer mentions somewhere you have 1 frame of vulnerability.....if you are perfect. It is helpful in keeping invincibility frames at times though.

Top Bottom