• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Moral Kombat. (Oh look its a pun)

Vulpine51

Smash Lord
"Moral Kombat" is a documentry that "takes an inaugural in-depth look at the "interactive entertainment" industry as it elates to the controversial subject of violence in video games" It also involves the ranting of people who have very little to do with but think they know everyting about the effect videogames have on people.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIu3JMGxk3Q

I must say kudos for playing the "9/11" card there. I mean wow. The terrorists used video games to train themselves? Are you sure it wasnt the flying lessons that they took here in the US that taught them what they needed to know? But hey, they couldnt pull the "gay marridge" card so they had to do something.

But I'm getting off topic here. Think about the children! If only there was some kind of superhero to protect them from this smut. Some sort of guardian that could choose what content they can and cannot view. I guess nothing like this exists so the government is going to have to step in.

Scorpionic 3:16

Smash Cadet
These people are so full of crap. Playing violent video games does not turn you into a cop killing psychopath. ******** propaganda is all this is.

*Goes to play Mortal Kombat*

Paranoid_Android

Smash Lord
Meh... People blamed all kinds of music, Dungeons and Dragons... Hell... Harry Potter. There will always be some incredibly ignorant people campaigning against something when they could be using their time doing something else.... Are they always fundamentalist Christians, or is that just a strange coincidence?

Top Bottom