• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Moonwalking?

Switchblades

Smash Apprentice
C Falcon
Link
Y Link

High
Mewtwo
Yoshi

Middle
Ganon
Peach
Zelda

Low
Samus
Bowser
Kirby

Bottom
Everybody else

I've been training my CF as a secondary to my YL, so naturally I was curious about the utility of moonwalking. When I saw this, I was kinda surprised to see YL was "top tier" in moonwalking.

Does moonwalking as YL have it's uses, or would it be something just for show?

And does anyone do it while playing?

Thanks

Laijin

Smash Hero
YL can moonwalk. But its completely useless IMO.

Man. Theres a tier list for everything these days >__>

I thought only CF and YL can moonwalk.
Honestly. Who actually notices anyone else other than those two being able to moonwalk?

Hax

Smash Champion
ylink's moonwalk kinda sucks.. doesn't really have a use. it's actually decent with link though because you can moonwalk -> up-b. :ohwell:

Caleb Wolfbrand

Smash Master
Moonwalking looks rather sexy but that's about it... It can be a fun alternative to wd backwards for edge hog... but not as useful I'd say.

Still, there's something about moonwalking off the edge with an up B cancel... wait, can you even do that? I may have dreamed it

zomgz Hax, almost same time post :p

4 Aces

Smash Ace
How do you moonwalk? I've been wondering that for a while now.

Metà

Smash Master
YL can moonwalk. But its completely useless IMO.

Man. Theres a tier list for everything these days >__>

I thought only CF and YL can moonwalk.
Honestly. Who actually notices anyone else other than those two being able to moonwalk?
Link's moonwalk is the easiest. I've seen people do it by accident while trying to DD. Also, if you ever pick up a bunny hood...

Top Bottom