• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Moonwalking help

BlueYogaMat

Smash Rookie
I've been working on my moon walking lately and i have the motion down but my char just seems to not have that backwards momentum i see others getting. He does all the motions just i'm not sent back far enough. Any help?

Comet7

Smash Lord
NNID
Comet7
if you're trying to do it with falco, make sure you start by walking. if you're already doing that, then you probably just have to do it faster. you'll likely get better at this over time.

20YY SS | Saiblade

Obviously not biased towards Falco
3DS FC
3239-4949-5301
Just p
I've been working on my moon walking lately and i have the motion down but my char just seems to not have that backwards momentum i see others getting. He does all the motions just i'm not sent back far enough. Any help?
Just practice this a **** ton, it'll get easier.

Massive

Smash Champion
It's easier (in some cases only possible) if you walk the other direction first.
With some characters (most specifically Falcon) running works too.

Last edited:

BlueYogaMat

Smash Rookie
Ah okay thanks guys ya i can do falco alright i think i just need to be faster and not waste any of my momentum

Top Bottom