• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Moonwalk help!

Cups

Smash Ace
Hey, I've really been trying to moonwalk with CF for a very long time and I've never done it, not even on accident or anything. Are there certain versions of the game that allow it, or am I just missing something? I know you DD and then hit down and roll it back, and watched every video on it, but I just can't do it, please help me.

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Dude, there are so many threads about this. I want my time back for telling you to look around next time.

HylianLord

Smash Ace
a hint that iceninja got from SS is to dash but not push the control stick the whole way or something like that. ionno i never had issues with moonwalking... i just slide my control stick ><. maybe get a new controller, that might help ^^.

if not then give up! (jk) well um... try harder... T_T? you could always grease your control stick...

Cups

Smash Ace
yeah zhu I've seen your video like 10 times, i get it, you are really good at moonwalking.

Cups

Smash Ace
well, i can get CF to do the moonwalk, but when I jump, it is just like a normal one. I can do it every time with the bunny hood though.

Jeremy Feifer

Jeremy Feifer
well, i can get CF to do the moonwalk, but when I jump, it is just like a normal one. I can do it every time with the bunny hood though.
bonny hood gets you nowere...practice tioll you can get it without a bunny hood.

I can make everyone moonwalk at CF's distance with a bunny hood, but ill never use one so...

Cups

Smash Ace
bonny hood gets you nowere...practice tioll you can get it without a bunny hood.

I can make everyone moonwalk at CF's distance with a bunny hood, but ill never use one so...
Okay man, thanks for the advice. I've watched your videos and you seem pretty good. If you think of anything else, just let me know. Maybe I'll try to make a few videos so you guys can help me.

Top Bottom