• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Moonwalk Edgeguard with Link

Rakum

Smash Rookie
I posted this in German smash Board but i think you also want to know this.
First my English suck im german so please forgive me xD

Here is the new AT I found. Hope you like^^
Main Idea came from a Melee Video that i also show you in this Video

ENJOY:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f_KwGUfFZcw

Fox Is Openly Deceptive

Smash Detective
Administrator
BRoomer
Bomb sliding + SAF/SAFC. I love it. I'll probably add it to the list of techs later when I get time. Thanks for sharing that with us man.
(Also, you're english is fine.)

Ryos4

Smash Lord
I can imagine the suicides it could cause. Or failed edge hog attempts that would just lead to your death. lol. neat though.

Huggles828

Aimin' to Misbehave
NNID
Huggles828
saf? Safc?
I thought it was just Spin Attack cancelling?

It looks super cool and probably earns you man points or something for pulling off, but I don't think it's going to be incredibly practical, haha. Maybe if you time it just so you get the advantage of having a bomb offstage as well as edgeguarding them, but I'm not sure that would work out that perfectly very often.

Drigo Toes

Smash Journeyman
NNID
DrigoToesSato
it takes me about 20 minutes to perfect it. It works with any slide bomb, at a distance of a roll and a half of the edge. I think it's really useful... i'll try to use it in a real battle and i'll upload it.

Rakum

Smash Rookie
it takes me about 20 minutes to perfect it. It works with any slide bomb, at a distance of a roll and a half of the edge. I think it's really useful... i'll try to use it in a real battle and i'll upload it.
I will show you guys this in my upcomming CV, I also try this always for 1week now in real battle, works great.

Really usefull with the No.5 Bombslide also the other works but not good as No.5

Scabe

Successful Businessman
I can pull this off pretty consistently. I don't use it for a edgehog though, I only use it after a KO to look flashy :cool:

Top Bottom