• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal Thread - You better comming!!!1

what do we do now?

• Play Brawl.

Votes: 127 41.4%
  • Play Melee.

Votes: 167 54.4%
  • Steal Airman from the Toronto guys, think about it later.

Votes: 42 13.7%
  • http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUVdA9ABzpg

Votes: 19 6.2%

• Total voters

Ragboy Imperial

Smash Apprentice
projectiles in 64 are pretty rigged. the only way I got around to beat CC is playing super camper mario spamming fireballs into my combos.

RageKev!

Smash Journeyman

Ragboy Imperial

Smash Apprentice
Yeah links recovery is weak as f***. Fortunately, to balance that out, the knockback on his F-tilt makes edgeguarding almost too easy.

Definately agree on his fun factor. his b-air is like the same as in melee so that's always a cool move to combo with. I can't say he's underrated cause, well, he can't recover, (plus his grab sucks compared to having half the cast who can kill with b-throw) but he's definately got some of the best combo material.

vrud

Smash Apprentice
Might have a smashfest on saturday at 872 Rue Jaques Cartier Ouest more info on that tomorrow :D Jo u better come lol

kr3wman

Smash Master
yo kev I still have your gc controller.

yo steb you want SMG1 back?

yo vrud I might go.

kr3wman

Smash Master
come by between 3:30pm and 5pm

we could play a few games but I have guitar lessons and I need to go to my uncle anniversary after that.

or maybe you can come by after 11pm and we could play all night and then go to vrud's or something lulz.

RageKev!

Smash Journeyman
come by between 3:30pm and 5pm

we could play a few games but I have guitar lessons and I need to go to my uncle anniversary after that.

or maybe you can come by after 11pm and we could play all night and then go to vrud's or something lulz.
I can't for Vrud's. Sorry but it's my best friend's birthday tonight.

I may have the time to drop by later. I'll call you to let you know what's up.

vrud

Smash Apprentice
Might have a smashfest on saturday at 872 Rue Jaques Cartier Ouest more info on that tomorrow :D Jo u better come lol
CONFIRMED!!! so smashfest at my friends place tomorrow CUZ ITS HIS BDAY!! 872 boulevard Jaques Cartier Ouest start coming at around 12:00 it goes on till late!!! If u take the metro to terminus longueuil all u have to do is take the 123 and it takes u to within 2 steps of his place i mean literally right next to his house is the bus stop!! LETS PLAY SOME MELEE!!!!

vrud

Smash Apprentice
Alright free food +drinks (bbq) btw :D yay ... plz come... T.T
btw the bell doesnt work so just come in.

kr3wman

Smash Master
you know whats fun?

arriving at the terminus longueuil and noticing that the bus pass every hour and that you missed it by 3 minutes.

Deciding to walk over there, but rain starts to fall (heavily).

Then deciding to wait for the bus to pass at a bus stop, waiting 30+ minutes.

Seeing the bus arriving, getting up and getting out of the bus stop in the rain, the bus never slowing down.

The bus accelerating, hitting a puddle of water and being completely sprayed in water.

fml.

basically **** the RTL.

vrud

Smash Apprentice
you know whats fun?

arriving at the terminus longueuil and noticing that the bus pass every hour and that you missed it by 3 minutes.

Deciding to walk over there, but rain starts to fall (heavily).

Then deciding to wait for the bus to pass at a bus stop, waiting 30+ minutes.

Seeing the bus arriving, getting up and getting out of the bus stop in the rain, the bus never slowing down.

The bus accelerating, hitting a puddle of water and being completely sprayed in water.

fml.

basically **** the RTL.

Wow that sux! im sry D: anyway failfest complete

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
Anyone can give me agoras email my old msn got hacked.

And btw, who's this captain christmas inviting me to a 64 console tournament? Everyone knows I suck on console and mainly only play on pc.

Anyway, for those of you who want to play on console I don't mind, anytime. I'm back in montreal so just add me on msn and I'll come by.

Nate_River0@hotmail.com

†¹Ãgøn¥¹†

Smash Ace
Well, actually I kinda want to go to see how I compare to others on console, could you give me the infos? Oh and btw, sorry if the way I said it was kinda rude, never meant it that way.

kr3wman

Smash Master
nobody invited me :(

edit : to add to my private message

wtf kinda reason is that really. You're really not aware of your surroundings.

some guy behind me noticed I looked pissed after I lost and said 'it happens to me all the time vs him'

and I was like 'yo man **** that **** I know I could've won'

that's why I don't shake hands after some matches, because I play like a ****ing ***** and I don't deserve to shake my opponent's hand because I was the sole reason they won, not the opposite.

I should be a good sport, I know, but no. I'll only say GG (and shake hands) when both me and my opponent play well.

otherwise it's a bad game.

Ragboy Imperial

Smash Apprentice
For now, it's just small stuff in people's basement, so #entrants is kind of an issue..

With all the players CC's finding (crazy amount), and when we find the appropriate venue, we might be able to host an open tourney with 64 and Melee most probably, around August/September. If brawl people want in, if there's enough of room, I guess we could make it work (we would need brawl TO in that case). I don't really know you brawl buds, but you look cool, and I don't wanna discriminate, lol. I'd actually be psyched if the whole scene shows.

So yeah big big plans..
We'll make sure the word is out early enough to get some out-of-towners.

Top Bottom