• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montreal-er Brawl-ers

8bit.Trotz

Smash Cadet
Hey my fellow montrealers. first off go habs go. now down to business :)
I've been clutching on to the japanese version for too long now, and finally have the NA version of smash up and running on our teh wii.
I didn't give out my japanese FC to often, because i didn't want to go through the hassle of building a list only to see it ripped to shreds.

So now, i'm ready for fun times.
EVERYONE who posts their FC in this topic will be added within 2 days of their post. If you post, please go through and add me as well to avoid a follow up topic of gaming pals who have yet to confirm.

I consider myself to be an AAB+ smasher, and devote tons of my free time to brawling, so count me in for plenty of online goodness, for a good 5 years..

Brawl FC: 1203 - 9173 - 3811
and for extra fun times, to anyone interested:
Wii FC: 6951 - 0412 - 5476 - 0220

happy gaming.

Drclaw411

Smash Lord
LOL @ Montreal. You guys lost the Expos becacause only like 1000 people went to each game. They had to play half the games in Puerto Rico, and got better crowds there hahaha now you lost your team and they are in Washington lul.

Top Bottom