• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MONTREAL - Dawson Brawl Tournament

Micro70

Smash Rookie
Date: Monday, October 27, 2008
Time: 10:00 AM - 6:00 PM
Address: 3040 Sherbrooke West
Cost: 5.00$

Rules:
- All matches will be 4-stock with no time limit.
- Items will be set to 'Off' and 'None'
- Stage will be 'Final Destincation' unless both players agree on a different stage.
- Both players must whisper their characters to a judge to prevent counter-picking.
- Tournament will be 'Elimination' style. NO LOSER BRACKET!
- METAKNIGHT IS BANNED! We want to see some character originality!

- You MUST sign up for 1 of 6 available brackets. Each bracket consists of 16 players, and the winner of each bracket will move on to the finals, which will take place at the end of the day, once the winner from each bracket has been determined. It is encouraged to sign up early in room 2C.11, as space is limited, admission is 2.00$ less, and you ensure yourself the bracket that you want!

Brackets:
- Block 1: 10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
- Block 2: 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Block 3: 12:00 PM - 1:00 PM
- Block 4: 1:00 PM - 2:00 PM
- Block 5: 2:00 PM - 3:00 PM
- Block 6: 3:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Finals: 4:00PM - 6:00PM

Notes:
- There MAY be some controllers supplied, but we encourage everyone to bring their own controller anyways, just to be safe. All types of controllers (Wii-motes, GameCube controllers, nunchucks) will be accepted.

- The times listed for the different brackets and for the finals are given as approximations. We will do our best to stick to the schedule, but each bracket will go on for as long as it needs to, to determine a winner.

- Good luck to everyone!

kr3wman

Smash Master
Can you guys push the whole thing one hour later? I could attend if the last bracket was at 4:00pm... XD

Only FD? XD

Micro70

Smash Rookie
naw, sorry kr3wman... the times are already set, and i'm not the one in charge. i'm just the guy that they told to advertise on SmashBoards :)

"C"let

Smash Journeyman
So, who won?
some guy from dawson he is really good he took out fizzi in the first brackets and he beat again in semi and he beat bento in finals but still congrats to fizzi and bento for making it to 2nd and 3rd
dawson has some good players I didn't expect them to be this good
we had a crew battle and we won it but I'll leave it for steb to post the details

Top Bottom