• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Monthly Gainesville, FL Tournaments

-Alucard-

Smash Rookie
Where do you guys usually meet up and play? Im new to gainesville, im originally from Miami and really want to get back into smash, since I only really play when I go back home. Also, do you guys play melee? or is it just pure brawl?

Ereth

Murda Bidness
Our melee community is much bigger than brawl. The melee guys meet up on thursday at UF and the brawl guys just meet up whenever lol

Kazu

Smash Rookie
Does the Gainesville scene ever host tournies at UF? I'm from south florida but I have plenty of friends that go to UF so I'd visit every so often, meaning I'd love to attend tournaments that go on there.

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
they host gator lan smash tourneys but those are usually just for fun, single elim with like a 20$ gift card as the prize so i can't really recommend driving for those. But ereth hosts tourneys himself with standard rules and standard cash prizes off campus so you should check those out. He has one running next month.

Top Bottom