• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montage

rhan

Smash Hero
I was there. I was host. I was amazed at the skill... I ignored my girlfriend for those two hours.

Serious **** though you're Link is hella amazing! For not playing Link since Pound 4 it's still as good as it ever was.

Edit: You know I had to have the first comment on such a thread. <3

dablackpacman

Smash Ace
ay i really like ur link bro, he aint no joke. u have really nice timings on ur combo, ur edgeguards are near perf and u have good spacing. u should put a couple qwhole matches on so i can see wat u can really do in matches

rhan

Smash Hero
ay i really like ur link bro, he aint no joke. u have really nice timings on ur combo, ur edgeguards are near perf and u have good spacing. u should put a couple qwhole matches on so i can see wat u can really do in matches
If you wanna know his secret....

He SD's for no reason when he's ahead, has the opponent laughing the entire time. He's laughing himself and cracking jokes. And he's calling out every move he does and people still get hit by it.

He's that good. <3

Top Bottom