• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Monster Swordsmen - Lizalfos, Dinolfos and Stalfos!

TheCJBrine

Smash Legend
The Monster Swordsmen

Lizalfos (Ocarina of Time).png
Dinolfos (Majora's Mask).png
Stalfos (Twilight Princess).png

These three swordfighting enemies from The Legend of Zelda could be interesting fighters in Super Smash Brothers. Lizalfos and Dinolfos could jump high and use sword attacks, with Dinolfos even having the ability to breathe fire! Lizalfos could even grow wings for a recovery, referencing Aeralfos. Stalfos could use a shield to help block attacks like Link, except maybe with the shield being sorta bigger.

Tbh I don't really know all of what they could use for a moveset aside from what I mentioned, as I mainly remember them from the N64 titles; I really do think they could be interesting, though, and could dodge the general argument of "anime swordfighter" :p These were my joke choices, but I do like them and while I don't care too much, I would love to play as them regardless, so I have decided to take them somewhat more seriously. I assume the enemies could just use different moves from across the series.

Anyway, if you'd like these monsters in Smash in any sort-of way, feel free to support below.

Last edited:

FancySmash

Smash Lord
If I recall, didn't Volga in Hyrule Warriors have some sort of relation to Lizalfos? Perhaps something can be done with that, if Nintendo has easier access to the original characters of Hyrule Warriors that is...

PokéfreakofBACON

Smash Ace
NNID
PokefreakofBACON
Switch FC
SW-7469-1948-3865
I always thought Lizalfos and Dinalfos were the same thing. The more you know. More Zelda reps is always a good thing in my book. Not my first choice, but it'd certainly be pretty awesome. Especially if their moveset drew from every game they're in. (Fire breath and ice breath and such from BOTW, the metal arm shield from SS, etc.)

I might make a moveset for a Lizalfos later tbh this sounds cool. Count me in as support.

Flyboy

Smash Hero
LOVE them. When Pirahna Plant got added, these were my immediate choice for other "generic enemy" rep. I love Lizardmen in Soulcalibur, I love all these enemies in Zelda, I'd love to play as them!

Top Bottom