• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Monster Hunter 4 early access demo codes up for grabs!

1amayzingman

Smash Cadet
NNID
1amayzingman
Howdy mates.

A bit over an hour ago Nintendo emailed me giving me four codes to the demo of MH4...two I plan on using (my brother and I). I still got two, PM me if you're interested...first come, first serve.

Oz37

Smash Journeyman
NNID
smozzy
Just to cover my bases, I sent you a PM. If I'm late to the game, so be it, but it doesn't hurt to ask. I actually just got done ordering the New 3DS XL Monster Hunter 4 U Bundle, so I'm incredibly hyped.

Babycowland

Smash Journeyman
Would anyone else like a code (North American if that makes a difference)? I just got an email with a couple that I don't plan on using.

You can feel free to PM me or post in this thread if you would like. Otherwise, I plan on posting the codes here on Friday.

Edit: I have one code left now. It is: A0703JC42XQCD8V0. I'm not sure how much longer before someone enters it, but if it works, feel free to use it.

Last edited:

Adam Fenwick

Smash Rookie
Would anyone else like a code (North American if that makes a difference)? I just got an email with a couple that I don't plan on using.

You can feel free to PM me or post in this thread if you would like. Otherwise, I plan on posting the codes here on Friday.
I would really appreciate it if you have an extra code :D

I have 4 other friends who play and 1 of them is missing out.

1amayzingman

Smash Cadet
NNID
1amayzingman
All of the spare codes I have left have been given out. I apologize if you were unable to get one, however the game releases next month (and I THINK a public demo will release sometime before that)

Top Bottom