• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate

Synthe

Smash Journeyman
First off, if there is another thread about this upcoming game for Wii U/3DS then by all means delete this thread. With that said....

This is to all Monster Hunter players everywhere that is planning on getting Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate for the Wii U and/or 3DS.

If you thought the version for Nintendo Wii had good graphics, then Monster Hunter for Wii U can be played in HD. 1080p is great quality. If some of you didn't know about this upcoming game, then here are some links of some videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9wkQGEpRgL0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BtuBBtZsVBU 3DS version

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PjCrRoRFOqw

This game release date is March 31st 2013

These games are cross console to one another (Monster Hunter for 3DS can connect with the Wii U version.)

ONLINE OF COURSE:)

New/All Monsters and New Weapons (I didn't play the PSP version
so to me dual swords/hunting horn/etc is new to me)

Sub Species of Monsters have different elements and give off different droppings.

If this post doesn't get deleted, then feel free to comment and post new vids or new information.

For more information click on the link below
http://monsterhunter.wikia.com/wiki/Monster_Hunter_3_Ultimate
COLEWORLD!!!

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
I want this so bad. Me and my gf put like 800 hours into MH Tri. We could duo Alatreon.

We've also nearly beaten P3 and FU. I'm ready for this.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
Can't say I do. We're retired, but not too rusty!

I use Great Sword, Lance, Longsword, Switch Axe - Tri
I use Great Sword, Longsword, Dual Swords, Lance - MHp3

and i used Sword, Bow(^^), Long Sword, and Dual Swords - FU

Bow was fun lol.

Synthe

Smash Journeyman
Can't say I do. We're retired, but not too rusty!

I use Great Sword, Lance, Longsword, Switch Axe - Tri
I use Great Sword, Longsword, Dual Swords, Lance - MHp3

and i used Sword, Bow(^^), Long Sword, and Dual Swords - FU

Bow was fun lol.
I never played the MH for other systems so i never tried bow. It sound like it could be fun tho. I still play MH3 a little tho

RespawningJesus

So Zetta slow!
NNID
RespawningJesus
3DS FC
1590-5236-9299
Switch FC
SW-5266-0424-0233
Cannot wait until this comes out. One of the few games that I am excited for for Wii U.

:phone:

Fayte Isaac

Smash Apprentice
I still play MH3 rather frequently (pretty mcuh the only game i'm still playing on the Wii right now X3)
My main weapon was Longsword (though i also used SnS) and i actually just hit HR41 recently.
I also just started playing through P3rd and and having fun going through it with a friend of mine. (on there, i use Longswords and Bows)

V-K

Smash Ace
Probably the main reason for me to buy the WiiU if at all. MH is simply awesome.

Ryu Shimazu

Smash Master
NNID
Ryushimmy
3DS FC
5000-5048-5681
^ Yeah, I'd agree if it wasn't for Pikmin 3, and the rumors of VC GC games.

RespawningJesus

So Zetta slow!
NNID
RespawningJesus
3DS FC
1590-5236-9299
Switch FC
SW-5266-0424-0233
Well, I'm also excited that it is coming to 3DS as well, and that you can download and upload your save between the two games. Which is very nice.

Fayte Isaac

Smash Apprentice
Well, I'm also excited that it is coming to 3DS as well, and that you can download and upload your save between the two games. Which is very nice.

Sounds like i'ma have to somehow get both so i can play both at random times and stuff XD

also, id be glad to play abit later. i recently changed rooms at my house, and since its literally the room farthest from teh router i'm having trouble connecting my Wii atm. soon as i get it all fixed and stuff id be glad to though XD

Synthe

Smash Journeyman
Sounds like i'ma have to somehow get both so i can play both at random times and stuff XD

also, id be glad to play abit later. i recently changed rooms at my house, and since its literally the room farthest from teh router i'm having trouble connecting my Wii atm. soon as i get it all fixed and stuff id be glad to though XD
Are you talking about MH3

Fayte Isaac

Smash Apprentice
yes. I'ma have to try to get both the Wii U and the 3DS version.
Wii U version so i can play Online, and the 3DS version so i can play on the go

or, if u were askign if i was talking about Tri, then yes. i have to find a way to get my Wii to connect so i can get back online on MHTri, but as soon as i do i'ma start hopping on and killing monsters again

metalmonstar

Smash Lord
I am really excited about Ultimate. I still play Tri from time to time. I am probably going to get at least one copy for the 3DS and one for Wii U. The new content and improved graphics make this a great purchase.

Synthe

Smash Journeyman
I really do want to get both versions but i need a 3ds. I was thinking about waiting if they would have a bundle so i can get it. I hope they do

Atlus8

Smash Master
Never played a Monster Hunter game in my life, but I'll definitely keep an eye on this one! Still not sold on the WiiU, so this game has a huge uphill battle to convince me otherwise!

RespawningJesus

So Zetta slow!
NNID
RespawningJesus
3DS FC
1590-5236-9299
Switch FC
SW-5266-0424-0233
Never played a Monster Hunter game in my life, but I'll definitely keep an eye on this one! Still not sold on the WiiU, so this game has a huge uphill battle to convince me otherwise!
Well, you could always play the 3DS version before you buy the Wii U.

Top Bottom