• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Monk/Honkey/Banana Tournament Advice Hotline

JuxtaposeX

Smash Lord
Here's a very very important tip fro me... Do not. AND I MEAN DO NOT watch the first Do the Mario and get the mindset that's how Mario should be played! xD

Sometimes I feel obligated to blame myself when I fight Marios who only approach with Uair xD

This hurt my Mario gameplay so badly when I just started with him. Up-tilt/d-throw to upair was everything I tried to do ._.

Omari

Smash Journeyman
@CoolWhip: Don't let the thought of winning (or losing) out prioritize having fun. Of course continue with daily activities (eating six (...Breakfast, Snack, Lunch, Snack, Dinner, Snack...) times a day, being active, sex, public speaking (networking), etc) as they'll help you remain calm, collected & competent. Whenever you work yourself up with the thought of being successful, you lose mentally & eventually succumb (losing yourself). Know yourself, know your opponent(s) & think (watch your opponent(s)).

Omari

Smash Journeyman
@JuxtaposeX: Thanks boss, I've been pretty busy with the regular (teaching, working, school, women, etc...) & going through another brawl phase (slowly fading away from the scene but I'm steadily getting back into the game). ...I'll do my best to become more active...

Coolwhip

Smash Champion
NNID
Co0lwhip
lol. i like how you bold sex in your text.
Oh, welcome back omari. We miss you brother.

Omari

Smash Journeyman
That term is bold because its true, thanks & back to the main purpose of this thread (Gaining helpful tournament advice from MHB).

DtJ XeroXen

The biggest fraud
NNID
XeroXen
Here's a very very important tip fro me... Do not. AND I MEAN DO NOT watch the first Do the Mario and get the mindset that's how Mario should be played! xD

Sometimes I feel obligated to blame myself when I fight Marios who only approach with Uair xD
The real question is why people are watching the first Do the Mario, when the second one is infinitely times better.

Top Bottom