• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
i defeated george-is 2-0 at uc merced

but i think it doesnt count

george-is obviously better than m2k

i only won cuz the matchup was two on one, which isn't fair.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
well i'm proud of you for being able to beat george-is in a handicap tables ladders and chairs match.
even though it was two on one, it's still a feat in it's self to sit next to him and not instantly forfeit to his glory.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
gigigiigigigigiigigigiguah

attention modesto. i main captain falcon... for the next ten minutes...

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
real talk tho jpeg's falcon has some potential

just dont miss wavelands and make every move count

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
my falcon can beat his in dittos.
maybe... if he was drunk... and dead...

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
if m2k is tied with jpeg, i can take matches off of jpeg, i was 3stocked by kirbyraeg's ganon... you're like the best ever.

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
just curious, what would u guys consider ur best tournament win(s)?

i havent been to any in a while, so saying HMW doesnt count for me...

'recent' for me is any tourny in 2009 since i only went to 3 of them i think

so i'd say my best win was tofu
and i guess hella twice, his ganon

man i suck :C

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
and before i leave...
SHUT UP! I'LL FIND SOMEWHERE TO GO!

my best tournament win is... nick LMFAO
or maybe anthony? (my first tourney)
mini edit: or adidas.
um... i beat this guy named lordXblade one time. maybe twice. but that name sounds like a fake name i'd make up for a noob. haha

jr's is brandon.
brandon's is jr.
anthony's is darkmike
... HAHAHAHAHA

EDIT: i beat pewpewU in tournament. that guy's hella better than me now.

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
everyone in this thread now has to say their best tournament victory and their worst loss (or embarrassing).

superskeetbro's best win would be superskeetbro.
superskeetbro's worst loss would be superskeetbro.

I think my worst loss was at UC Merced in teams vs Kenny and Jr. Kenny pulled a stitchface right at the beginning of the match and that was terrible. He pulled a bomb-omb after that stitchface, and then at the end of the match he pulled another stitchface. I would have wanted to see that recorded just for the laughs.

Melee with items!

OFF TOPIC
Modesto brawl tournament with only two people entering. Starts right off at losers finals.

No one wants to play brawl outside of us two, Andre. Also wifi johns, frame advantage is just ******** online with buffering. I always lose in MK dittos(no matter who it is, shuttle loop and dsmash spam ***** me) online but I win them offline so consider that.

Just tell me when I can go play brawl at your place or something so we can have some legit matches like last time

Mr Physych

Smash Apprentice
Ooh ya i remember watching that match when you played it, i was like wtf, he pulled another stitch face pretty early in the next match too

also

Results for UC2M Tourney (9/6/08)

Singles
1: KFC
2: Dark Mike
3: Lit
4: D4dy
5: Ino(Chok)
5: BBD(Mexi)
7: Juzzy
7: Jmic
9: Yih
9: Xilppryce
9: Park
9: Brandon(HMW)
13: Dens
13: Gtc
13: Next Effect
13: Miztik
17: Bob2be
17: LumpyCPU
17: Bizzarro Flame

bizzarro flame got ***** in the loser's bracket just by not being there, lol what a nub

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
This kirby dude just kept dairing my ganon. He was piss ball colored, too. I will never forgive myself for that loss, EVER!

(It wasn't touney, but that still doesn't mean I didn't cut myself after it. Across the street, not down the lane, I know!) (The blood kinda tastes like ketchup, too. Ironic, huh?)

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
This kirby dude just kept dairing my ganon. He was piss ball colored, too. I will never forgive myself for that loss, EVER!

(It wasn't touney, but that still doesn't mean I didn't cut myself after it. Across the street, not down the lane, I know!) (The blood kinda tastes like ketchup, too. Ironic, huh?)
a real man does NOT play piss-colored kirby

ghost or cotton candy all dai

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
My best tournament win would probably be against that cocky marth player at one of the Grapevine tournies. He was talking hella **** and then I 3 stocked him twice with zelda (after not playing melee for over a year)

Or potentially beating Spenser with Samus at that gimpy library tournament a few years back (Lol, they didn't have any memory cards)

But seriously, I don't have any impressive wins. I don't even have any marginally impressive wins. **** I'mma **** at the next UCM tourney. Gotta build up that street cred. Get ready sons

Oh, and my worst loss ever was when I teamed with Spense and we got 8 stocked by M2k and Jman at Genesis. FML

LumpyCPU...

Smash Hero
Slippi.gg
half#198
Ooh ya i remember watching that match when you played it, i was like wtf, he pulled another stitch face pretty early in the next match too

also

Results for UC2M Tourney (9/6/08)

Singles
1: KFC
2: Dark Mike
3: Lit
4: D4dy
5: Ino(Chok)
5: BBD(Mexi)
7: Juzzy
7: Jmic
9: Yih
9: Xilppryce
9: Park
9: Brandon(HMW)
13: Dens
13: Gtc
13: Next Effect
13: Miztik
17: Bob2be
17: LumpyCPU
17: Bizzarro Flame

bizzarro flame got ***** in the loser's bracket just by not being there, lol what a nub
i got last in singles... but i think i got second in teams. yayuhzz.
(i'm so garbage... bizz too lmao)

WE EVEN DID WORSE THAN XILOPRYCE!!!!!!!!

JPeGImage

Smash Ace
a real man does NOT play piss-colored kirby

ghost or cotton candy all dai
You hear that, foy? NOT a man! At least go blood clot kirby, if anything.

And GJ Nick on upping that cocky marth.

Marth's can go suck a toe. hopefully one that has an ingrown toenail and is lingering with **** and stuff. Those hurt like a biznutch!

Edit: I can't say ****? I guess that kinda makes sense, seeing it might be interpreted as being short for *****. Instead, I'll say green icky liquid that oozes from toes.

Miztik

Smash Master
Mine would be darkmike if you count pools at Genesis xD

but other than taht i beat Kim like 3times in tourney, umm...cant remember who else some people in modesto tourneys before i forget so not important wins

Foy

Smash Champion
Your falcon vs my Kirby. $1000 MM. And i get your first born child and i get to eat it.
Best of 900. GET ****ED UP!

<3

Top Bottom