• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ModestoLand

Bizzarro Flame

Smash Lord
Previews of "The Internship"

Nerd: *Holds up his arm, expecting a fist bump" "Pound me bro!"
Vince Vaughn: "No you don't say that! You are just supposed to do it silently."
Nerd: "How about fist me?"
Vince Vaughn: *With a disgusted face and disgusted tone of voice* "NO!"

**** I forgot about the whole andre smash after today, did nick show up? Sadly I only went 5-0 in swiss rounds and I lost in top 8, GG CANT ALWAYS WIN EVERY TOURNAMENT. Livin up to my tournament sign up name Scrub Jr. Apparently there's a Scrub Sr but he disappeared long ago so I must carry on the legacy

Top 8 I played against macrorabbit. Guy drew the stones all three games. Won the first one, he won the second one cause he got judgment for my warning on his starlight. Last game I drew double TGU, two sharks, warrior, and WURabbit. He opened up rabbit TGU so yep. He sacked everyone else too and won the entire thing. He's a cool guy though, and he got like....$10s worth of stuff from a box LOL.

Whatever, can't win them all. That was literally the first time I've lost that match-up. I got like some $5 card so meh, nothing exciting

Lmfao that one guy from Stockton was so salty he looked like he was about to punch me in the face. The stockton guys have real anger issues, one of them almost got in a fight with a friend of mine over being told to stop getting angry over a card game. They're banned from the stockton store for a reason

I'm up for melee whenever, wherever. Haven't played since the last time I went to Andre's house, but that's okay

And yeah **** stockton, you know some place sucks when it's worse than Modesto LOL

Yo Nick, YGO is cancelled btw not sure if you heard that but there's a MtG prerelease event so that's bumping out YGO out tomorrow. I'm going to the MtG thing itself since Im going to start playing that.

Hopefully I can start winning some MtG tournaments too

AH, I ended up topping the MtG event LOL too good. First time playing magic and I do well. Kind of unreal though

Normal Ice's advice put me through all the way

Shout outs to normal ice~

GKInfinity

Smash Champion
Yeah I almost forgot the tourney was canceled. Dude, you topped the MtG event though? Wtf dude, calm down. Stop winning at everything

The hardest $40 ive ever earned.

Yea, i dont know how that happened because I literally didn't know what I was doing. LOL I was reading cards all day and I tunneled vision on my own cards because I didn't know what cards people could end up playing. I asked people really basic questions about the game the entire time and I learned some of the rules of magic on my way.

too gahtlike, play a game competitively you've never even played before and learn the rules along the way. I probably looked like a total scrub the entire time.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
You must have felt the same way I felt when I won my first game of mahjong

couldn't even read the numbers on the tiles then LOL. lucked my way straight through that ****

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
wow ncr was incredibly fun

melee top 8 was sooooo hype

and playing casuals/tournament for marvel was a totally new and fun experience. i beat buktooth lol!! he wrote the strategy guide...

fortunately for me, it was happy hour at the hotel and i don't drink...

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
in other news

my friends and i played the old naruto clash of ninja 2 for gamecube until 5 am saturday night, at the house we were staying at for NCR

those games are DESIGNED for all-nighters. so hype, so fun, so much metagame

Top Bottom