• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Model Import - Melee Ridley Trophy Question

PrinceGal3n

Smash Journeyman
Greetings fellow Smashers!

Has anyone imported the Ridley trophy model from Melee yet? I have been hard pressed to find it myself, and I know the textures for the model can be found, but not the model itself. How would one even go about obtaining it anyway if no one has imported it already?

Textures: http://www.textures-resource.com/fullview/481/

Last edited:
NNID
Ridleylash
3DS FC
1736-1657-3905
IIRC, there's a model up on the Models Resource; but I'm not sure if that model's in a Brawlbox-compatible format, so you may need to convert it yourself.

Last edited:

PrinceGal3n

Smash Journeyman
IIRC, there's a model up on the Models Resource; but I'm not sure if that model's in a Brawlbox-compatible format, so you may need to convert it yourself.
The problem is that I have checked there, and the model from his Melee trophy was not ripped. I would love to be able to find the model if someone else has done it already, otherwise I am gonna have to figure out how to rip it myself, which I have no clue how to do at the moment.

drogoth232

Smash Lord
Model looks similar to the brawl ridley albeit with different colors. There's a small chance that they use the same UVs, so you could try to find it's texture and use that, but idk if you'll be able to find it on the internet.

What you'll have to do, if you really want the model, is to rip the model, tpose it, rig it, and then import it. More difficult than what it's worth.Especially the t-pose part.

Top Bottom