• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Wii U (MOD) Project Viable! [Testers needed]

Spark31

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Spark311
3DS FC
4940-5914-5196
I'm making a mod called project viable that's main intent is to take mid-low tier characters and make them much more viable in a competitive setting. However, I don't have any players to actually help me test what I need to fix. Currently the characters I have buffed are: DDD, Duck Hunt Dog, Roy, Gannon, Robin, Bowser Jr., and Palutena. If you play any of these characters, reply to this thread and I'll add you to the PV discord.

Elray

Smash Rookie
I only have a 3DS so I couldn't test it out, but I'm curious what changes you made to Roy.

Pineappppples

Smash Rookie
Wouldn't mind helping you out, i got my mods working, although i do not main any of the characters mentioned, i still know every character pretty well.

Top Bottom