• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mobility practice/improvement?

mimgrim

Smash Hero
Trying to get good and fluid movement seems to be one of my biggest problems when playing against people. Compared to some of the people I play my movement is very sluggish and not so good, a DDD player in my region is able to out maneuver me is how bad it is. I pretty much just rely on spacing, which I've been told is good but I have my doubts about that.

So do any of you have any tips for me to improve my mobility. I already know how to DD, WD, and AGT and crap but I don't know when the appropriate time to use them usually (aside from when I am recovering for AGT) and as a result don't use the techniques like I should, and usually any time I try I end up getting punished for attempting them.

NightRaid|tAmA?

Smash Cadet
If you know how to do all that then your movement shouldn't be that bad. I like to practice platform movement and mixing up my dd approaches along with b-reverse rangs for at least 5-6 minutes daily and you should see improvement in your movement. Practice makes perfect

Top Bottom