• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

mobile custom stage?

nessokman

Smash Lord
Moving stages? We already have moving platforms. A moving stage as well would overcomplicate things. We have stages that move enough! -.- stupid link's ship.

Plus a moving custom would just be annoying, and make it MUCH harder for heavier characters to survive

BerryBomber

Smash Journeyman
NNID
BerryBomber
I love this idea. It would take up a lil more memory than usually, but I can see some cool stages being made with that feature.

:phone:

DakotaBonez

The Depraved Optimist
I'd rather they let you edit the borders, so you can have wide sides and a low roof or vice-versa, and be able to walk off the edge of the stage into oblivion like on the bridge of eldin stage.

I can't imagine how they'd program the whole stage to rotate, as it's not one whole piece but a bunch of blocks put together, maybe if they had animated backgrounds and editable gravity/ wind it could give the illusion of movement.

Top Bottom