• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MOAR Desynch's!!: Blizzard

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
Yes people, you can desynch out of a synched blizzard. As usual, it requires timing. If nobody knew about this, I'll post a vid and experiment further. So yeah, if it's new, I found another desynch.

(You know what's messed up, I'm finding these AT's for ICs, yet I don't main them or find anything for other characters. Foreshadowing much *shivers*) If it's old, guess this is a reminder that this is real.

smaci92

Smash Lord
I think I've done it before...but I was too lazy to go and test it. but if anyone else didn't know about it, you found a new desync! =P

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
This one had better work. >:3

Funen1

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Funen1
I want to say that, in Melee at least, you could desync out of all but a few actions (synced walking/running, crouching, and wavedashing), so desyncing through Blizzard would technically not be new. However, it is useful to confirm that it can be done in Brawl. Let me try this out...

...Okay, I'm back. My testing shows that Blizzard can set up the ICs in opposite directions for a move, such as Ice Shot, similar to what can be done with Squall Hammer. However, I haven't been able to confirm any other way to desync through Blizzard. More testing, either on my or someone else's part, would probably be helpful for this, but so far desyncing through Blizzard seems to be limited.

BlueTerrorist

Smash Ace
Don't mind me, I'm just brainstorming any weird things i see for desynchs. Besides you all should know anyway so you don't accidentally do it without knowing right? It wasn't posted so I wanted you guys to be aware.

This one had better work. >:3
I have a vid of the first new desynch I found. Look at that to see how it looks >:D. I'll do more testing just for Funen :p.

Yingyay

Smash Ace
**** you snatchez!!!!!!!! lulz desyncs ftw. lol snatchez = ice clinmbers cuz they snatch that stock outta you when they chain-grab spike you.

On topic
II had no idea you could desync blizzard, it seemed like they do it at the same time.

Top Bottom