• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mm...quick question about changing .bin files

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Is it possible to change .bin files into something you can upload to Youtube? When you save a replay from Brawl onto your SD card, it becomes a .bin file. I was wondering if there was a program that allows you to change them. :x

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
No, the replay files are simply the game recording your button presses.

The only way it would be possible is if someone could emulate brawl on the computer and run the .bin files the same way the game would. Sadly, this is not possible currently.

^someone tell me if I'm wrong. XD

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Dang. Looks like I might have to invest in a gamebridge or something. >____<

hectichobo

Smash Ace
No, the replay files are simply the game recording your button presses.

The only way it would be possible is if someone could emulate brawl on the computer and run the .bin files the same way the game would. Sadly, this is not possible currently.

^someone tell me if I'm wrong. XD
Actually you can emulate brawl on a computer via Dolphin. I have no idea if you wii replays would work though.

Top Bottom