• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG Raleigh (Georgia)

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
Which of you guys are going?

Me and a friend in the Halo community are going. If you guys want to go I have 2 open spots, but I just need to get some #s for gas money and Hotels etc.

OCTIX GET AT ME SON

EDIT: Car is full :/ Sorry guys. Ill edit again if anyone drops out.

Nihongo-ookami

Smash Journeyman

Me and a friend in the Halo community are going. If you guys want to go I have 2 open spots, but I just need to get some #s for gas money and Hotels etc.

OCTIX GET AT ME SON
EDIT: August? Sounds cool, bro.

Do we have to go to Raleigh to register? And how much is it to do so?

All in all, how much money is needed?

Saltix

Smash Lord

OCTIX GET AT ME SON
If you can let me know prices, I'll let you know
I know my college schedule now and it's early into the school year, so I might be able to manage it, just need to plan ahead

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
If you can let me know prices, I'll let you know
I know my college schedule now and it's early into the school year, so I might be able to manage it, just need to plan ahead
Aight ill text you the prices i got in a sec

PB&J

Smash Hero
how about this..if i go i can bring m2k back to ga for a week then we are going to fast 2 but i need both of those extra spots one for me and one for m2k on the way back, but let me know the prices and stuff..if u already filled your car up its cool..ill think ill have a new car by then anyway..just throwing it out there for an idea

call me for the details though

631-484-0733

GTR!

Smash Journeyman
how about this..if i go i can bring m2k back to ga for a week then we are going to fast 2 but i need both of those extra spots one for me and one for m2k on the way back, but let me know the prices and stuff..if u already filled your car up its cool..ill think ill have a new car by then anyway..just throwing it out there for an idea

call me for the details though

631-484-0733
I just filled up literally like 10 mins ago. However if anyone drops out I'll let you know.

Top Bottom