• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG has FREE Video Content

Bakuryu

Smash Ace
If it says you don't have the right version of flash, then you obviously don't. Stop *****ing to us about your problems, if you want a real solution, download Firefox and stop using IE.
You stupid ignorant ***** Im pretty sure I stated I had the right version of flash and if I didn't I did now, and Im pretty sure I also mention im using firefox. If you don't have anything to say that will help us then don't say anything.

Bones0

Smash Legend
Mines been loading for a few minutes now, is the free trial time limit up or something? Hopefully it just takes a while to load...

Oh well, hopefully Ill find it on YouTube...:ohwell:

Divine189

Smash Apprentice
I payed for VoD there are alot of good videos but most can be found other places for smash but if your a halo 2 fan aswell then its a forsure

CozaMonkey

Smash Journeyman
You stupid ignorant ***** Im pretty sure I stated I had the right version of flash and if I didn't I did now, and Im pretty sure I also mention im using firefox. If you don't have anything to say that will help us then don't say anything.
Wow kid, you're cool.

I clicked the link and I can't find any match vids. Just interviews and crap.

audreyh

Smash Ace

don't ask here. Look on the mlg site's forum. 'Website questions' forum....you can find a post that gives you screennames of people you can ask, or you can post your question there on the forum.

Rohins

Smash Lord
NNID
Rohins
Here's how to solve your problem (step by step) :

Step one: Drink a warm glass of milk.

Step two: Get a good night's sleep (maybe have someone read you a bedtime story).

Step three: Try again in the morning when you're done whining like a *****.

Bakuryu

Smash Ace
Here's how to solve your problem (step by step) :

Step one: Drink a warm glass of milk.

Step two: Get a good night's sleep (maybe have someone read you a bedtime story).

Step three: Try again in the morning when you're done whining like a *****.
Id bet you would be just as pissed if you were missing out on free MLG content so shut your mouth.

Lit

Smash Ace
man pc is to good wit falco but i want to know who would win out of bs they need to make this happen

Slinky

Smash Journeyman
Yo maybe im just ******** but the archive isnt working for me.
Do i have to register and all that good stuff?

Redd

thataintfalco.com
BRoomer
Can anyone answer my question?

I really want to rewatch PC vs. Ken @Mute City, can't remember which MLG is was from. Is there any way to still access it and other files? I have an account on mlgpro.com by the way.

Thanks. =)

N1c2k3

Smash Lord
That's the Anaheim finals. Apparently the page is down. Maybe they took it the archive section off, or something, greedy *******s. Who knows. MLG's on USA now, yay!!

Truedge930

Smash Apprentice
Does MLG on USA show smash or just Halo?

Edit: Nvm, got my answer, just Halo... *******s..

Edit2: With the link not working, should this thread still be stickied?

Elen

Smash Lord
Considering the link hasn't worked for over 3 months, why is this thread still stickied. MLG doesn't even have free vids anymore xD.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Considering the link hasn't worked for over 3 months, why is this thread still stickied. MLG doesn't even have free vids anymore xD.
Yes, and this **** topic has been misleading me for months until I finally read this **** post! Why is this still stickied!?!?

Top Bottom