• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG gamebattles.com or wifiwars.com

smash superstar

Smash Ace
So theres online rankings and tournamets poping up everwhere it seems for brawl.

and im wondering which do you think would be better to join.

im a member of both but havent started in ranked matches yet.

so which community do you think seems better...wifi wars or the MLG online scene?

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
Don't do it, everyone DC's when you win. I had consecutive matches go "disputed" last night in which I three stocked an opponent.

Wifiwars is a great crowd.

-Wolfy-

Smash Champion
UmbreonMow....you win big time for the funniest sig I've seen in ages. Major kudos.
But if you are looking for a tournament check out onlinebrawlcommunity.com , they are gonig to do weekly online tournaments, no prizes though.

smash superstar

Smash Ace
thank you for your opinions.

I think im going to stick to wifi wars since they seem to be more reliable.

btw-could some one delete my dublicate thread of this...i didnt mean to post it twice =/

Firestorm88

Smash Lord
Yeah, WiFi Wars. After Pokemon, I'm not really trusting of GameBattles. The fact that WiFiWars' staff is made up for Smashers as compared to GameBattles' staff which is made up of people who might not even own Nintendo consoles really pushes my opinion as well.

Top Bottom