• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Event - MLG Anaheim 2014 MLG Columbus Hyatt Regency Hotel Sold Out - Alternate Hotel Available

Status
Not open for further replies.

MLG_Deimos

<font color="dimgray"><b><i>MLG Administrator</i><
Rooms at the Hyatt Regency with the special MLG Rates have sold out.

There is an alternate hotel that is across the street which is called the Crowne Plaza Hotel - Columbus Downtown.

• Hotel Rate: $119
  • Reservation Deadline: May 31, 2010

To make a reservation, please call 614-461-4100 and ask for in-house reservations. The discount code is "MLG" and they will honor that rate until they have run out of rooms.

Transportation:
Airport
  • Port of Columbus Airport

Transportation
  • ARCH TRANSPORTATION (614-252-2277) - Runs 7am-Midnight Daily. Airport: $15.00 per person each way. Individual pick-up times can be scheduled by calling them directly, reservations recommended.
  • Cab fare $20-25

Parking
  • Parking rates are available by the hour, but parking at the Convention Center ranges from $11-$14 per day with no in and out privileges.

dj asakura

Smash Ace
Why? They're giving you an alternate hotel at a discounted rate that's literally right across the street from the event.

MLG_Deimos

<font color="dimgray"><b><i>MLG Administrator</i><
this is gay... this thread shouldn't be on here if the stuipid thing is sold out in the first place...
Please read the first post again.

This thread is for the alternate hotel, not the one that is sold out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom