• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MLG 2014 Grassroots qualifiers application.

trash?

witty/pretty
Premium
NNID
????
any asia qualifiers? I know that maybe melee might be questionable (not to be rude to the amazing players that're there, ofc), but japan has an amazing chunk of brawl's finest, it'd be weird to not have mikeneko or 9B in what could be a massive event

HyugaRicdeau

Baller/Shot-caller
Slippi.gg
DRZ#283
Norcal is setting up a tourney for a WC qualifier. A regional has been in the works for a while and we'd like to use it for this. We know for sure we can get the venue sometime we just have to get specific dates and check the occupancy limit of the room, but we're preparing for 200+.

Slhoka

Smash Lord
I guess beast would be the european one?
Not necessarily. I'm working on a tournament which would happen in late March and could very well become the European qualifier. I should be able to release more information.
The good thing is that no matter whether BEAST 4 or this tournament is chosen, Lolex and me intend to work together to make the best event possible for the European scene.

Aisengobay BR

Smash Apprentice
Don't qualifiers in South American (chile, brazil and more)?
Think about, because in South American has amazing players.

Tony22

Smash Cadet
I heard from several smashers that as of late only Melee was going to be featured, is this just a rumor? Even though I love both of them, it would be great to have more than just Melee.

Inb4 Melelitists say "braw sux"

AdamBomb

Smash Rookie
I think it would be absolutely sick if there were qualifiers for Asia, especially Japan. As for how to do that, I have no idea haha does anyone know TOs there that they can reach out to?

Stif

Smash Apprentice
I heard from several smashers that as of late only Melee was going to be featured, is this just a rumor? Even though I love both of them, it would be great to have more than just Melee.

Inb4 Melelitists say "braw sux"
braw sux

But seriously though jake said that brawl or smash 4 would probably be featured depending on if smash 4 is out by MLG

Top Bottom