• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MKs Ownage Wall Combo

WingedKnight

Smash Ace
Hmmm....Gonna have to convince my friends to let me play at Corneria. This is good, its popular with my local Smash community for mini-tourneys and friendly free-for-alls. Little do they know what I'll be able to do with Meta Knight....WAHAHAHAHA!!

Seriously though, he has great comboing. Definitely makes up for his light weight and lack of strong smashes! He seems overall like a great, fairly balanced character. Plus, he's Meta Knight, my favorite video game character of all! March 9th can't come soon enough, I'll have to make my own videos of Meta Knight awesomeness!

Staco

Smash Champion
lucky guy, I am european ^^
we have no date
maybe june or sth. ><

Staco

Smash Champion
ah, read something, you have to press the stick often up and down, when you are hitten for a combo, then you can move?
is that right??

saratos

Smash Apprentice
Yeah, DI and stuffs probably will be a factor. Also, Try to remeber what Ness could do in corners like that.. Eesh. Problem is, it is actually **** hard to set this up that way.

Staco

Smash Champion
but you can easy make this combo
if the opponent stands right a dash into the opponent and aaaaaaa xD

Ojanya

Smash Ace
Isn't it an infinite? Also, I bet you can get out of it by shielding or DIing the correct way.

Omegakyogre

Smash Cadet
I've done this before on Shadow Moses Island XD.
It wasn't as effective, as they DI'd out of it, but it gave them a good 40%.
Great combo.

DaFlameking

Smash Cadet
ive done some combos with metaknight with his slashes and it seems that it takes a long while to DI out of so says my other friends. (and theyre not smash noobs)

probably around like 20% of the combo slashes, you can slightly DI out of it and then your home free

XtremeCJ

Smash Apprentice
The guy above me and all the others who say something like that said:
DI out of it and then your home free
Even if you would DI out, there isn't that much choice to escape, right? So as soon as MK notices you're DIing, he can simple hit you on that spot.

But this could be an interesting feature I've first seen on Dead or Alive 3: put an enemy next wo a brakeable wall and use that attack - the enemy should crash through the object, right? :D

I am european ^^
Haha, sucks to be us :D aw god damit..
Anyways, the modchip WiiKey can play backup copies of the game - but not the original game itself. So my *** version will soon be here. I'll just have to dump it and burn it on a double layer DVD and play it. I'm glad I have the WiiKey..:D just for that one reason! hehe

omg in a few days I'm able to play Brawl! O.O Dump the disc for a few hours on my computer, copy the image to my laptop, burn it, insert it, own it. omg omg omg omg...

Staco

Smash Champion
good that you can DI out
if not, I think the combo would be forbidden ;)
and you can make it very easy
when opponents stands at a wall only a dash to him and you will playe right automatical

marthownsxd

Smash Apprentice
I think most characters standard A combos can infinite characters again a wall. I've seen it before, BROKEN, but that depends if stages with walls will be banned in Brawl

beige

Smash Rookie
Yeah, thats true extreme.. But if you do DI, you might possibly be able to pull off an airdodge before he starts again.

Top Bottom