• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

mk vs tl

bobert4936

Smash Cadet
so while at my friends party i picked up mk. I used to mainhim but i switched to tl. Now i think there about as good as eachtother, im sorta liking mk more cuz of the fast pace but tl is just awesome. Who do you think i should main? (btw imo im better with tl but my mk looks flashy)

ckm

Smash Journeyman
sounds like a personal opinion to me. Obviously, since most of us in this forum main MK, you will probably get alot of responses in favor of ditching TL for MK. I guess if you posted videos of you playing both we could give you some input, but you already pretty much admitted to being better with TL... so... i guess if its one or the other id stick with the better character. But why not just play both?

boom-man97

Smash Journeyman
if sakuri has anything to say about it they would be perfectly equil.
but it really depends on the player

Master Raven

Smash Master
What I want to know is how to knock out those god**** TL players who spam their projectiles all day with the occasion A Dair attack. :mad:

Top Bottom