• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MK... Sexiest Smasher Ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rance

Smash Cadet
ok let's face it.... no one comes close to being as cool as meta knight, but not just cool... ok I cant breathe, hopefully you people reading this are following me, let's take this one step at a time.

You look at the character select screen... you see a bunch of players... pretty standard characters for the most part... then you see meta knight... A emo little ball of sex with ninja skills... I don't even know where to get started his mask? his glowing eyes? his movements? his @#$%ing cape? do you even know the level is sexiness his cape is capable of exuding?? his special moves... dont get me started on his final smash, a mix of ninja samurai and akuma all bunched in to a little ball of knight.

ok well im getting too excited.

Meta Knight fans, I know you're getting excited about reading this so, let's just know none of those other characters come close to being as in the center of teh kewl kidz klub as MK is =D

P.S yep... I was bored when I posted this, and yeah you're also right... I WAS up at 4:30 freaking A.M with college in the morning... that just goes to show how @#$%ing awesome MK is, he makes you do crazy things.

ROCK ON MK PLAYERS.... ROCK ...ON

Hong

The Strongest
Meta Knights voice makes girls squeal every time they hear it.
Really? Because the serial killer they hired for the English Brawl makes me want to cry. D:

It's even worse because every metaknightfanr00lz2008 kid you play online will overuse him.

axemangx

Smash Champion
Tazmily Village, Currently Maining: Lucas and Didd
Really? Because the serial killer they hired for the English Brawl makes me want to cry. D:

It's even worse because every metaknightfanr00lz2008 kid you play online will overuse him.
I'm no fanboy Lunadis. Hes been my favorite Kirby character since he appeared. I thought HE was going to be in 64. (Dunno why.) I pretty much vowed any Smash game if he appears in, hes so mained.

Simple really.

Think about Ness 64 or Fox Melee.

Meta Knight Brawl.

Hong

The Strongest
I'm no fanboy Lunadis. Hes been my favorite Kirby character since he appeared. I thought HE was going to be in 64. (Dunno why.) I pretty much vowed any Smash game if he appears in, hes so mained.

Simple really.

Think about Ness 64 or Fox Melee.

Meta Knight Brawl.
I understand there are some sensible fans out there. But there are going to be too many Meta Knight players initially, maybe even forever. I respect people who like him before he appeared in the first Brawl trailer. A lot of people just instantly go for the "badass with a dark appearance, wings and fast cool sword attacks". They could put a total piece of trash 2d character like Sephiroth and then 90% of the Meta Knight fans would flock over to him.

HeroXL

Smash Journeyman
I understand there are some sensible fans out there. But there are going to be too many Meta Knight players initially, maybe even forever. I respect people who like him before he appeared in the first Brawl trailer. A lot of people just instantly go for the "badass with a dark appearance, wings and fast cool sword attacks". They could put a total piece of trash 2d character like Sephiroth and then 90% of the Meta Knight fans would flock over to him.
Maybe, at E for All I expected a whole mess load of people to jump on MK, but that just was not the case. He certainly did not seem like the most popular one there.

100links

Smash Ace
sorry for the slight spam...but i just had to say it....

IM TOO SEXY FOR MY MASK! it shatters you like glass
and im too sexy for my cape..your heart it breaks
and im too sexy for my sword so sexy that im bored
and im too sexy for this game and the others they are lame
immmm too sexy that im tame that it makes everyone want this game! (ran out of rymes...)

CoolSonic

Smash Rookie
Yes, MK owns my soul. But i canot have him, I ran out of money... Cry. Cry cry. I have always liked mk. He is da coolest. But actulay he is just a blue kirby inside. That takes a bit of the coolness away...

Blackadder

Smash Master
Awesome, a free post to me. And all I did was say "MET IS TEH SEXORZ" and then left.

(I'm lying my arse of, of course, I'm the real sex here)

error_alt_delete

Smash Champion
sorry for the slight spam...but i just had to say it....

IM TOO SEXY FOR MY MASK! it shatters you like glass
and im too sexy for my cape..your heart it breaks
and im too sexy for my sword so sexy that im bored
and im too sexy for this game and the others they are lame
immmm too sexy that im tame that it makes everyone want this game! (ran out of rymes...)
It was a matter of time before someone put this up....lol.

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
Metaknight has ugly lizard wings that make him severly unnatractive to me. But if he's good enough, I'll still play him.

GenG

Smash Lord
It's good to see that MK's sword is named Galaxia out of the anime series. In Amazing Mirror it was called Master Sword or something like that.

axemangx

Smash Champion
Tazmily Village, Currently Maining: Lucas and Didd
Exactaly like Fox, ya know?

Psymon

Smash Sweetheart
99% agreed, except metaknight isn't emo, he cuts OTHER PEOPLES' wrists, not his own =P. Psy.

KirbyWorshipper2465

Smash Legend
I found something intriguing among the screenshots; if you look underneath one of the Final Smash screenshots where Meta Knight is slashing someone, you can clearly see that the text says "Toh!". Those among you who are Kamen Rider/Viewtiful Joe fans know that they that particular word when they jump!

Could it be that Sakurai-san is a fan of one of those properties!?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom