• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MK ditto questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

ckm

Smash Journeyman
got a few questions:

1) It seems like Fair is almost useless as an approach in MK dittos... Ftilt ***** it, and you can be punished with ftilt or fair if they shield it.

However, I still see high level MK players use this a fair amount. What do you guys think?

2) sometimes we will both ftilt at roughly the same time--if we are both in range, what determines who gets hit (other than spacing--I know the last hit has longer range, so i guess if we were out of range for the first two hits to connect, then whoever tilted first would connect with the last hit)

3) I have seen people punish glide attack with Nair out of shield (DI towards them). I have yet to actually pull this off though--I always get hit with the Dsmash. Does this always work (in otherwords, does the shield drop>sh nair come out before the dsmash if done correctly)

I have more questions, and if people are willing to answer them, I'll put em up.

Gates

Banned via Warnings
1) It seems like Fair is almost useless as an approach in MK dittos... Ftilt ***** it, and you can be punished with ftilt or fair if they shield it.

However, I still see high level MK players use this a fair amount. What do you guys think?
Nice pun.

1) Habit?
2) Port priority.
3) Try jumping out of shield instead of dropping it. It should cut down on the time.
4) We do have a Q&A thread you know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom