• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MK Community General Guide

Urameshi_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ban00dle
has anyone gotten the hang of getting the full damage percentage out of this move without mashing the button?

warionumbah2

Smash Master
has anyone gotten the hang of getting the full damage percentage out of this move without mashing the button?
Well you need to mash to get more damage, so yea. But there's a rhythm on how you mash in order to get the maximum damage, what i do is mash slowly then pick up the pace. If you get the opponent from start to finish you'll get 20% on average.

Its actually very easy to do.

Last edited:

Urameshi_

Smash Apprentice
NNID
ban00dle
Well you need to mash to get more damage, so yea. But there's a rhythm on how you mash to get maximum damage, what i do is mash slowly thn pick up the pace. If you get it the opponent from start to finish you'll get 20% on average.

Its actually very easy to do.
ah okay, i seem to get a better average percentage doing it the way you suggested.

ZTD | TECHnology

Developing New TECHnology
Yeah it's honestly something a few minutes in training mode can easily help you with.

When I mashed as fast as I could from the start, I was getting about 18-19% mostly. I eventually figured out what warionumbah2 suggested and get 21-22% consistently.

busken

Smash Ace
Due to the new batch of players I'm just bumping this thread up. I think we don't have to have organized discussion on a move like every week or so, but If you have questions about FAF on moves amount of hitstun it has at % you can ask about it here.

I speak Spanish too

Smash Journeyman
Is their a visual cue to know that d-tilt is going to trip? Also, what's the FAF you can act out of d-tilt.

Last edited:

busken

Smash Ace
Is their a visual cue to know that d-tilt is going to trip? Also, what's the FAF you can act out of d-tilt.
From my experience at low percents the opponent's back seems to be facing the ground immediately. You can tell it won't if you seem them fly away normally. The FAF is 19.

Last edited:
Top Bottom